33

Mark walked in late, his ears buzzing with the remnants of the concert and his heart still from al the emotion.

That feeling, however, was short-lived as he saw of Sooa. She was sitting at the bed, arms crossed, her gaze fixed on the tv.

"Hey babe. Everything's ok?!" Mark exclaimed, his attempt at figuring her out.

"Just 8 hours stuck here. Just peachy"  Sooa replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Mark's smile faltered as he picked up on her tone " You stayed here?"

"What could I do? Leave and met your fans? That would be amazing"

"Shit. Sorry" he sat in front of her " I didn't think about that"

Sooa let out a laugh "That's right. You didn't think. You left! And you left me with the decision about us. About your future"

"I thought you were okay with handling the whole situation. I didn't realize it'd be this much pressure on you , I swear."

Sooa sighed, looking at Mark she knows deep in his heart he means well but doesn't change the fact she felt alone and scared that it will be like this in the future.

"It's your life too Mark. I can't hide the fact I'm hurt that you didn't told me about you fainting. I felt like an idiot and that you don't trust me enough"

Guilt was on him. "I'm sorry, Sooa. I messed up. I got caught up in the moment and didn't think about what I was leaving you to handle alone. And I trust you... I just didn't wanna worry you. That's it" he looked straight into her eyes and smiled

She looked at him, her eyes softening slightly "First take that puppy look out of your face" he laughed and made a smile face "and second, we won't go public. I asked him to release a statement about me being friends with you all"

"That's my girl" he leaned closer and kissed her trying to lift up her mood

Sooa managed a small smile, the tension between them beginning to ease. "Okay. But next time, we're taking decisions together"

"Deal" he hugged her almost squeezing her to death

SM Statement

Hello everyone.
Regarding the photo circulating the internet we would like to say that's our producer Sooa who's with the group for work.
What you can see in the photo is just two friends who met in front the hotel.
Thank you

The fans didn't believe in the statement, they were angry and the buzz in the internet kept going.

After they landed, Sooa had to go to her job since Haru texted her saying he need her and he's sorry since he knows she needs to rest.

The air was thick with tension as Sooa stepped into the entrance of SM.

Cameras flashed like lightning in a summer storm, capturing her every move. Sooa felt such a discomfort and it was noticeable in her face.

"Don't you have a better place to be?" Someone got close to her and put a jacket around her "it's Hana, Yejun is clearing the way and I texted Wannabe"

"Thank you" Sooa whispered

Not long after they got in, Mark comes running towards Sooa. He's no stranger to the spotlight, yet this situation it's on her making him worry about her.

Kneeling down placing his hands on top of hers, he kissed her knuckles " thanks Hana"

"Don't bother. I did the right thing...they were crazy outside. That's fucked up. I'm happy I was here to help"

"How are you?"

"Good now that you're here" she smiled "and your evil manager is here"

"MARK! My office now"

"Even Seventeen manager talked like that he would be a dead man, even though he's cute. Sooa say the word and I help you girl"

Sooa laughed and hugged Hana " Thank you! I'm sorry I didn't liked you too much in the beginning. No offense"

"Non taken. I'm leaving"

Mark kissed her temple and went after his manger, while he was walking Dongsun passed by him.

"Go check on her, please"

"No need to tell me twice" he patted his back and went to Sooa side.

Meanwhile Mark closed the door after he got in his manager office.

"Scream at me but don't you dare scream at her"

"This thing between you two will ruin everything"

"Why?

"The fans are freaking out and it's not with you! Think how they'll react knowing you're dating?"

"How will I react when I lose my girl?"Mark rose his voice " I won't break up and I won't let her be fired so suck it up and be prepared for all the fans. I don't care. I care about her happiness and as long she's happy with me I'll take every second of it"

"Mark..."

"I'm done with this conversation. I'm leaving"