-»ÇØM3 FÎÑĘ MË«-

YOU LOST? ALONE?
ZHEANI CAN SAVE YOU!

THE ORDER OF 8
-----
THE LINE BETWEEN
------
THE TIME HAS COME

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Running.
So fast with his friend in his hands.
Sasuke knew that small inconvenience would cost the team to catch up. He holds Naruto close to him. It was a few more miles until they'll reach a town to hide in. He needed naruto to rest under his watch. He knew now if he left, his plans and bond would risk. Although he regretted doing this, because of agreeing with the lofty. He knew he couldn't explain that to Naruto and expect forgiveness. All now he could do is run, with him in his arms, before he got caught.

(A few hours later)

He makes it to a small town. He glanced down at Naruto, to see him look back up at him. He looked tired and tried to get up. "No". Sasuke said, pulling him back in. "Wait until I find a inn, then you can walk". Naruto nods and reminds quiet. He walks around searching for a inn, and receiving strange looks, since he is holding a person. After a few minutes he finds a small inn. He walked in and approach the front desk. "Hello, sir". The receptionist welcomed. "I need one room". The lady nodded and pulled out a book. As the two look a room, Naruto looks up to see the girl,and felt confused but shook it off. "Alright, you're ready to go! Have a nice stay!". She smiled handing him a key. He took the key and walked down the hallway. The rooms were identical, from what Naruto sees. Eventually, he finds the room he was looking for. He opened the door and walked inside. He place naruto down and went back to lock the door.

Naruto got up and tried to stand. Sasuke noticed and laid him down again. "Rest". Naruto pouted and looks at him. Sasuke sighs. Naruto turned around. "You know, I would like an explanation". Sasuke sighed again. "You'll get one, once you rest a bit". Naruto looks at the floor and traces the sheet with his finger. "Can you at least tell me why you did it?". Sasuke got silent. His mind trying to find a perfect excuse, since he probably wasn't gonna buy, 'oh my weird people from my dream who look just like you took over me and kidnapped you'. "I'm.. not really sure". He responded. Naruto sighed and patted the space next to him. "You must be tried from running. Lay down". He said. "Maybe, in a little bit. Rest". Sasuke said walking away. Naruto breathed in and out before closing his eyes, falling asleep.

-------------

Sasuke paced around the room. He didn't want to sleep, of the fear Naruto leaving. He paces some more before going to the bed to see Naruto. He knew nothing could save this relationship. He embraced the worse to happen, to him. He went to the small kitchen like stand, which was just a table and a mini fridge. He grabbed one of the chairs and placed it on the bedside. He sat down and stared at Naruto, who was asleep. Man, with all this. We really are going to get caught. Well, more like me. I'm so stupid to believe small lies like that. What should I tell him?

Naruto turned. Sasuke decided to rest without sleeping. He laid upwards and stared at the ceiling. It felt if they were still in Narutos apartment. What was going on in konoha without they're hero? Without their jinchūriki? Surely the Hokage was freaking out, no?

-------------

He was completely right.

Konoha was in chaos trying to figure out what to do, and who might of done it. With such little time, and not being able to send out many ninja to find him. More embraced the worse to come.

"What do you mean you lost him!?" The Raikage yelled, slamming his fist on the table. The Kages were summoned quickly and more for planning the battle field. "Well, as far as we know, he disappeared in someone's custody. A girl named Hinata Hyuga noticed the person and even went out to fight them. Although she failed, she didn't fail to tell us that much information". Lady Tsunade stated. Gaara sighed and restrained from showing worry. "Isn't the Hyuga known for seeing chakra points and identifying people by their chakra?". He asked.

Everyone held their breath and looked at Tsunade. "Well, hmm". She hesitated. How could she have missed an important detail? Even so, why didn't Hinata speak up? "I'm not sure why the shinobi didn't speak up, but with this statement, we will for sure look into it". She replied. Everyone let go of the tension and breathed. "Even so Tsunade, you need to make sure that masked man has nothing to do with this, or we'll be doomed". The Mizukage reminded. Tsunade nodded and they continued to plan out the battle front.

It was up to other shinobi close to Hinata who needed her to speak up.

Shikamaru.

An inteligente shinobi with an IQ over 200. Surely he would be ordered to do the task. Of course, he was a friend of Naruto, even said his best friend. He didn't hesitate to take up the task, since his friend was endanger and so was the rest of the world.

He finally got inside of the hospital and got his permission to enter her room. She laid in her bed and sat up when she saw him walk up. "Hey Hinata. I'm here for a check up on you". He said casually. He knew if he need information of the guy she so hopelessly was in love with, he would need to sneak inside. "Hey shikamaru, thank you for checking up on me". She smiles with her soft words. "It's good to see you back in health. Anyways, it must be awful no?". He commented hoping she would take it. "Yeah, Naruto i-is gone and he's in d-danger". She stuttered. "I know, it feels horrible knowing someone took him, but we are still struggling..". He said sincere, waiting for her to respond. "Y-yeah, I bet". She mumbled, while figeting with her fingers.

"You know, if anyone knew about the Hyuga clan's kekkei genkai, is that the byakugan can see chakra points of others, no?". He asked, if needing clarification. "Yes, even with strangers we can identify their chakra points". She cleared up. "Then you didn't recognize the chakra of the person?". He confirmed. She froze. "Well, I- um". He caught her lying red handed. "So did you know this person?". He asked. She kept stumbling on her words and felt herself panicking. "I d-don't know". She final said in a full sentence. "Hm, doesn't seem like it". He said in a suspicious tone. She grabs the sheets and squeezes it. "It seems you know who this unknown person is, to me". He said hoping she would spill.

She closed her eyes shut before screaming at him. "It was Sasuke!". She blurted out. His eyes widen. "Sasuke? Like our Sasuke?". He asked. "Yes! I don't know why, but he was carrying naruto and leaving the village, so I chased him after seeing his chakra with my byakugan. Now I failed and I don't know where Naruto is!". She said quickly and panicking. She slowly took some deep breaths before looking at Shikamaru. "Well, I appreciate the truth, but I couldn't help but wonder why you didn't tell anyone?". He question. "I.., I couldn't remember much of that night, so w-when my memory came back, I didn't want to tell Sakura and kept it hidden". She replied panting. He nodded and called a nurse to check on her. " I appreciate you honestly". He said before leaving to the hokage's office.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Spicy frogs