"On The Road To Chunin"

Shobukai sees a large explosion in the distance far away from the web his spider created, "Tch, they couldn't stay inside." Shobukai thinks to himself as the beetle he placed on the toad drains all of its chakra and disappears, leaving a large cloud of smoke beside Kuraokami, "How did you?" Kuraokami says as a huge beetle lands beside him, the beetle glows flashing all of the chakra it has consumed, the beetle runs toward Shobukai, the beetle gives Shobukai all of the chakra it consumed, "Kage Nui no Jutsu: Shadow Stitching Jutsu." Shobukai says as the shadows appear in the shape of tendrils rising from the ground stab Kuraokami in his legs, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!" Kuraokami yells in pain, Shobukai dashes toward Kuraokami, "Hiraishin no Jutsu, FLYING RAIJIN JUTSU!" Kuraokami yells as he disappears.

Before this.

Jun'ichi descends, "I'm stealing your move, Raiton: Raijōmō no Jutsu, Lightning Style: LIGHTNING NET, but with a few improvements EXTEND!" Jun'ichi yells as he summons multiple streams of lightning all around the area, multiple drops of rain had hit Yoshi already leaving his clothes damp and his hair wet, 3 streams of lightning surround him, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!" Yoshi yells, "Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu, Water Style WATER DRAGON JUTSU!" Jun'ichi yells as he launches the dragon at Yoshi, Jun'ichi infuses the streams of lightning into the dragon, upon impact the lightning shockes Yoshi and the water explodes as it slams him into the ground, "Now for that eye." Jun'ichi thinks to himself as he dashes toward Yoshi, Jun'ichi stands over Yoshi before reaching for his mask, Jun'ichi sees Yoshi's eye open revealing his Sharingan, "He's still conscious." Jun'ichi thinks to himself as he backflips away, Yoshi gets up and begins to walk up to Jun'ichi, "Before I was a Hidden Leaf ninja I belonged to the Village Hidden in the Clouds." Yoshi says as sparks of lightning appear around his hands and feet, "When I was very young I was forced to participate in the A-B trials as Killer Bee's daughter was looking for a partner." Yoshi says as his steps begin to leave sparks of lightning, "What's going on, I can sense his chakra changing, but he's not doing any hand signs, I'll keep my distance." Jun'ichi says as he backs up more, Jun'ichi throws 3 kunai at Yoshi, "All of us in the village found out that day that I was born different, I am immune to all lightning chakra nature abilities, you could call me something like a lightning rod, I get struck and it just turns into chakra I can use, NOW I CAN SHOW YOU SOMETHING NO ONE HAS SEEN FROM ME BEFORE, Raiton Chakura Mōdo, LIGHTNING STYLE ARMOR!" Yoshi yells as the three kunai are stopped by the sheer power of Yoshi's lightning chakra, Yoshi assumes a running stance while charging lightning chakra in his right finger, Yoshi dashes toward Jun'ichi seemingly teleporting infront of him, "PIERCING ONE FINGERED THRUST OF HELL!" Yoshi yells as his finger begins to make contact with Jun'ichi's chest, "I'm dead." Jun'ichi thinks as he closes his eys, before he can reopen his eyes, the attack can't make full contact with Jun'ichi as he is teleported by the Flying Raijin Jutsu, Jun'ichi opens his eyes while feeling his cheat and stomach, "I'm alive." Jun'ichi says as he turns to his left to see Kaito and Hoshi unconscious, "At least you're awake." Kuraokami says as Jun'ichi turns to him, "That kid, he's able to use the Raikage's abilities, it might not be to the same level, but that's impressive.....if u didn't use that jutsu I would be dead at this very moment, thank you sensei." Jun'ichi says as Kuraokami puts his hand on Jun'ichi's head, "That just means you must grow, your training needs to be more difficult, you've done good so far, don't worry we'll figure this out, the Chunin Exams are a few days away, more than enough time to refine what you already know, but tomorrow we have a meeting to attend in the Hidden Leaf Village, about you and the others possessing a Sharingan." Kuraokami says as he picks up Kaito and Hoshi, "So he's going to be there too, I'm looking forward to that." Jun'ichi thinks to himself as he follows Kuraokami, "Little does he know, I almost died just now." Kuraokami thinks to himself as they leave the area heading back to the Village Hidden in the Mist.

Meanwhile.

Yoshi runs back to where Shobukai is, Shobukai turns around and sees Yoshi draped in lightning chakra, "How..." Shobukai says as Yoshi lands in front of him, "Shobukai what was that Jutsu they just used?" Yoshi asks as Shobukai folds his arms, "Flying Raijin Jutsu, it's like a summoning jutsu, the user places a seal on an object in the form of a symbol or Kanji, when activated the user appears where the formula is at, he must've placed a formula on each of them and one at a location far from here....anyways the jutsu was made by the 2nd Hokage, but became the 4th Hokage's bread and butter." Shobukai says as Yoshi begins to scratch his head, "There's a book with this jutsu in it right?" Yoshi asks as Shobukai nods, Yoshi reaches for his pouch and pulls out a shrimp noodle cup, "Shrimp." Shobukai thinks to himself as he turns to see Hotaru carrying Diamond, Yoshi jumps over to them, "Hold this for me." Yoshi says as he grabs Diamond after giving the shrimp noodle to Hotaru, Yoshi jumps in the air before throwing down several sealing tags attached to kunai, the sealing tags activate and begin to heal Diamond as well as Hotaru, Hotaru hands the cup noodle back to Yoshi, Yoshi summons hot water as he opens the cup noodle, the water enters the cup and begins to cook the ramen, "Yoshi." Shobukai says as Yoshi turns to him, "We have a meeting tomorrow morning about that....thing." Shobukai says as Yoshi nods, "Thing." Hotaru thinks to herself as her wounds fully heal, Diamond's eyes open and he sits up and looks at his hands, "How." Diamond thinks to himself as he looks around and sees the healing tags around him, Diamond sees Yoshi eating ramen and notices that Yoshi seems to have taken no damage, "That other kid had a Sharingan, I know that was a tough match up and here he is completely fine." Diamond thinks to himself, "So Diamond and Hotaru defeated those two, the fact that Diamond is only unconscious and Hotaru's injuries weren't major proves my suspicion, I'm on a great team." Yoshi thinks to himself as his being brews with confidence.