𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐫

Haze

Haze

Another game winning night. Another fucking party.

Now I understood what Carson went through during his time as captain. Making sure these hooligans didn't destroy our shit and house during parties was a headache within itself. I was surprised that we hadn't been evicted or shut down yet.

Moving my way through the crowd, I found Audrey right where I left here. " Cherry Coke for m'lady," I handed her the cold beverage with a straw and stood next to her as she watched the girls on the dance floor.

" Thanks. " Audrey smiles, nudging me in the shoulder as she guides the straw to her lips.

My eyes transfixed on the action as she slurped up the continents. Audrey turned towards me and I blinked, snapping out of it as I realized how fucking creepy that I probably looked. Or worse, what if she thought that I was objectifying her by sipping from a straw? Jesus, I needed to reel that in.

" Do you want to go up to my room for a second? It's a little loud and I wanted to talk to you about something." Worry sunk into her emerald eyes and I immediately regretted asking her the way that I did. " It's nothing bad."

At least I hope that it didn't end badly.

Ever since the outing with our sisters, I had been planning on taking Audrey on a date. It was clear that we weren't just friends anymore and were crossing the lines into different territory. Kissing was cute and all, it was great even, but I didn't want Audrey to think that this was all it was. I was going to wine and dine her as well as kiss her.

The more time we spent together working on our project, which was almost complete, the more I got to learn about her and what she liked. I was pretty confident in my ability to put this date together, all I needed to do was ask her to attend the date, with me of course. After watching almost every chick flick and rom-com known to mankind, I knew how to plan the perfect date.

This had to be the most perfect date for the most perfect woman.

" Okay," she took my hand despite the obvious concern in her tone.

With our hands intertwined, I led the way to my room. Bodies brushed up against ours yet I made sure that she was still close to me, bringing her arm to hold onto my waist. On my way up the stairs, I spotted Xander and the guys watching from a corner, making kissy faces like the children they were.

I discreetly flicked them all off as we walked up the stairs leaving the debauchery downstairs behind us and entering our own intimate solitude. Upstairs was off limits and everyone knew that.

If you wanted to fuck, leave. It was as simple as that.

Entering my room, I closed the door shut behind us and watched as she made herself comfortable as she sat on the edge of my bed.

She looked as pretty as ever tonight.

Her hair was curled and parted down the middle. She wore a black mini skirt and an old graphic t-shirt with a rock band. The leather jacket that she had on when she came in was left downstairs in the coat closet.