part 3 =. the past pt2

No one's pov

No one's pov

At the night -

The young couple was still busy in palace duty

Yuji: honey

Sukuna: hmmmm ( focused on work)

Yuji: honey !

Sukuna: ( still unbothered)

Yuji: ya!!! You freaking pink hair demon cutie!!!

Sukuna: ( smirk) watcha say that again pretty boy and I will not hesitate to make you sitted for week

Yuji: (mind: try me bitch 💅). , you can even go on for two months and I will walk and fight like nothing happened sweetheart heart

Sukuna: you know I can hear your thoughts right ( smirking mischievously)

Yuji:( mind: dammit)

Ba thumppppppo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The door open reavling the king jin himself!!!!

King jin: my ( huffing) listen child .....

But before he could say anything a sword Peirce through his heart like a flash !!!!

Yuji: otou san nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

???: So my,my my what do we have here the infamous god of creation ( smirk)

????: Oh come on brother , I want that god of creation, but it's sad that you have to get married to a good for nothing , pathetic god of destruction ( venmous tone)

Yuji: who the hell are you ( going in his first form) ..( angrily)

Sukuna: Ara, ma so you decide to chose death ,good luck fellas ( already in his demon form)

Btw yuji's form

Sukuna 's form

 (credit to owners)

(credit to owners)

??? : Allow me to introduce myself ,

I am the prince of darkness !!!!!
The lord mahito

???? ; Well , I am the prince of curse energy
Kenjaku!!!!!!!

Sukuna : ( mind: I better interview other wise yuji will get out of control)

Yuji: hahhahaha( light yagami 's laugh while he was at L grave )

Yuji: so after killing my father and killing all of the guards do you think that , I will let you live( greeting his teeth)

Yuji: hahhaha ( physoctic laughter) let's play a game of death and question if you give answer to my question yu ou will live but if you did not..........

Yuji: then remorse!!!!!!!!

Swoopppppp!!!!!!!!!!

The den of the demon yes , yuji brought all of them to den of the demon

Pic

 Yuji : so , first why did you kill my parent!!!

Yuji : so , first why did you kill my parent!!! ..

Mahito: ( terrified but still blank face) well we were given the orders by someone ,....

Kenjaku: ( shitting his pants) ye...yes...yes we , ...were ordere by our master
..

Yuji : who is your master !!!!!

!!!?????: Aww , such cute son you have here my jin darling

.yuji: father .....father is that you

Jin: ( faint in the arms of mysterious man)
.
???: Well yes he is your father and he is alive and but I am such areude to not intodu e myself ,

I am toji fushiguro the curse slayer. ):

Yuji: what have done to my father huh???
.

Toji;: let's just say I want your father !!!!

Yuji: what ????

Sukuna: and why did you want him???

Toji: let's just first finish this up it's a story of long time I am sure your father wil tell you ..,
But why did you both try to kill my future son's father!!!!!! ( Shouting at kenjaku brothers)

Mahito: so..so what aren't we human we also fall in love but I guess you don't want us and throw us and use !!!!! We loved yuji- sama but you make us do the things which we could never imagine !!!! ..

Kenjaku: moreover, you told us to stay away from him ,how could you expect us to stay away from the love , the goal the moon of our light ,huh!!!!!!! , But don't worry , just like you didn't want to .eet is this father of was also not ready to let us .arry him so we did this , and for now ( taking out powerful curse )
.

Mahito/kenjaku: we the kenjaku brothers curse you yuji and sukuna that you both will go same hardships as us in your human form , this curse will be only lifted up by the stong connection between you both otherwise you have to marry us and be our slave for enternity !!!!!!!!!!! ( Hahahaha ) with that they were finished in thin air by sukuna !!!!
..

Yuji: what .......
Toji: sukuna , take him to zenin city !

Sukuna: yes , stepfather

At the zenin city .......

Yuji: so let me get this straight you both are lovers ( disbelief tone)

Toji: well yes , but we were separated by the our parents, but we had a secret child. Efore marriage which was you , Megumi and our adopted child of last geto Dynasty geto suguru....

Jin: I am sorry just because of me and toji you both lovers have to bear the brutal human faith ( sad )

Sukuna: no, it's fine beside( holding the hand of yuji) after all

Sukuna/yuji: if you love you must bear the difficulties coming from it and make it stronger......

..............................................................

So how was this one I made it short because I am literally having school tutioN and everything lined up so please understand dear readers