part : 6 the mountain of the death ...

Song recommend:  daechiwita by August d aka min yoongi _____________________________________Long chapter ahead because of my absence Gomen gomen ---------------------------------------------------------------Morning time :

_____________________________________
Long chapter ahead because of my absence
Gomen gomen
---------------------------------------------------------------
Morning time :....

Ughhh!! A groan escaped from yuji who was peacefully sleeping in his bed but, was summoned by his helper ...... .

Yuji aka sishen: what ! Is it now  tenshi....

Warning oc ahead ........

A dark haired male  with emrald eyes and plumy lips with the gemstones areound his neck and the mysterious look which was created by his hoodie and  pale skin added to his charms was now standing in front of yuji .....

Name: kurai tenshi
Age : 2 years older than yuji
Work : yuji's right hand man
Powers: king of darkness...
Credit goes to artist ::;my lazy cat on Pinterest
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Tenshi: my lord , I am concerned that when you are going to drop the act of being dumb and knowing only few things ....

Sishen (yuji): soon , after I get my chi from the mountain of death my next  plan is to  head towards gunghan sect to retrieve my  ancient form.

Tenshi: but master  sukuna got to know about your connection with satouru and suguru family and also....

Sishen(yuji): well , do they know about inumaki and zenin, okkutsu , nanami , riko and urame

Tenshi: yes  my lord ...

Sishen : well then tell haibara , shoko and Yuki to take care of others and any news on toji and jin...?

Tenshi: well my lord they all are helping their best to find you and get you married to sukuna ...

Sishen: are they dumb or what !!!!! , Can't they see that sukuna himself said that he doesn't need me I am just a lowlife which he can't compare and he also didn't saved me  while I was at my worst !!!! ........... I think it's time tenshi informed Yuki about the situation and our next meeting will be at gunghan sect in nort east Asia...