Fucking tight 💦(Taekook)

Taehyung = Dominant (top)
Jungkook = submissive (bottom)
Hard core, jealous sex
Enjoy🔥

_____________________(§)______________________

" Why the fuck he isn't receiving my call??!?" Taehyung angrily spoke.

" He knows very well, I don't like waiting and being ignored." He again spoke being all pissed off. He again dialed Jungkook's number but again he didn't attend the call. He got more pissed off.

" Now you deserve a punishment babyboy." He got up from his bed, put his shoes on, grabbed car keys and instantly left from his house to car. He sat inside the car and started the engine and drove off towards Jungkook's apartment.

Taehyung and Jungkook have been in relationship with each other for 1 years. They Love each other very much and fucked many times. Jungkook is the one who loves being submissive while Taehyung is the dominant person.

He straight went to his place and now he was standing Infront his Apartment's door. He entered the code as he already knew. It was usual for him. He silently came inside and approached his room but halted in middle when he heard weird noises. He furrowed in confusion.

" Isn't this Jungkook's moans....What the fuck he's doing??"

He took fast steps and burst opened the door. As soon as he entered, his eyes widened. He started to burn in anger and in jealousy obviously.

A girl on top of jungkook riding him off mercilessly and he was all sweaty and moaning mess beneath her. He was so lost into the moment that he didn't notice Taehyung's presence.

*Jungkook's pov*

I was near my high. She was riding me so well.

" I-I'm close~ so close. P-please Keep going~ ahh yes~~ mommy~~ " I moaned being all submissive as I like being submissive.

" As you wish babyboy." She said while breathing heavily and paced up her bouncing motions.

" Please don't stop~~ ah ah ahhh" with that I cummed so hard that I felt dizzy. But in no time I heard a familiar voice... well that was roar.

3rd person's pov..

" What the hell is this going on!??!??" Taehyung burst shout out by which girl flinched and looked back and witnessed a man standing in door's frame all mad. His eyes were all dark due to madness.

" Leave!!" He said sternly, looking at her deadly.

She without waiting any second stood up from Jungkook making his member come out of her.

" Rina, did I say you to leave??" He held her wrist and said while ignoring Taehyung completely which put more fuel on Taehyung's anger.

" I said LEAVE. otherwise you will regret." Taehyung again sternly said while gritting his teeth.

She jerked away Jungkook's hand and instantly picked up her clothes, wore them and left from there. Meanwhile he was looking at her burning eyes all the time until she left from there then he shifted his stares to Jungkook. He gulped vaguely due to his burning gaze on him. He stood up from bed all naked and approached the bathroom, passing taehyung without caring. But taehyung grabbed his wrist and smashed him against the wall, caging him in between his arm. He hissed due to his harshness.

" What was that Jungkook?? And why are you ignoring me???" He asked trying best to controlling his temper.

But he didn't answer him and wasn't looking into his eyes. While Taehyung was looking at him intensely. He noticed his swell lips and hickeys on his neck and on his chest as well. He made him look into his eyes by grabbed his chin. Jungkook looked into his eyes with his boba doe eyes which were also holding complain and anger.