Appreciation - SH

364 - Appreciation (Strawhats?)

Luffy saved them. Saved them from their families, from not having a dream, from imprisonment, from burdens, he saved them.

How could they ever return the favor?

When Luffy was at his lowest they couldn't be there. But when they were crying in front of him, on their knees he helped them up like the Captain he is.

Luffy layed on the thousand sunny's head, enjoying the sunshine. Though, that was interrupted. "Luffy!" Zoro called out, making Luffy poke his head up. "Yeah?" He responded. "We want to talk to you." Zoro huffed, resting his arm on his swords.

"Okay!" Luffy smiled, following Zoro to the kitchen. "What's going on here?-" Luffy questioned as he stood in front of his crew.

"You first Zoro—" Nami said, pushing zoro up front. Zoro grumbled, glaring at the orange haired girl. "Zoro?" Luffy said, tilting his head.

"Luffy, thank you for believing that i can be the greatest swordsman." Zoro said, not making eye contact. "Of course!" Luffy said, his usual smile on his face. "If i didn't, you'd believe in yourself, right?" Luffy laughed, wrapping his elongated arm around Zoro and ruffling his hair. Zoro chuckled, standing beside him.

"Thanks for saving me." Nami said, playfully punching Luffy's shoulder. "I wouldn't be free without you." Nami smiled, resting her elbow on his shoulder. "All you had to do was say the word!" Luffy said, holding his index finger under his nose while laughing.

Luffy seemed to know what was happening, they were thanking him. Why, is the question. Why thank him if their journey isn't over?

"Thank you, Luffy for making me become a brave warrior of the sea." Usopp said as he bled out, pierced by a marine's sword. Luffy's eyes widened, shocked. How could this happen?

"You're the bravest I know." Luffy smiled, hugging usopp.

Everyone thanked him, for saving them and making smile even if they always get put in immediate danger.

"Hmm.. Hey guys!" Luffy called out, as everyone walked away. They turned around, facing Luffy.. a big mistake.

Moments later, Luffy slingshotted himself towards them, making them all fall to the floor as Luffy hugs them all.

"Thank you for everything!"