Happy Birthday, Luffy!

Birthday - Monkey D. Luffy

Today was Luffy's special day. His birthday. He didn't celebrate it much before but this time he wanted to celebrate with his crew!

"Happy Birthday, Captain." Zoro said, being the first to see Luffy. He handed him a bottle of Sake. Luffy didn't drink as much as Zoro but he appreciated the gift. "Thanks Zoro!" He laughed, running to the deck.

"Happy Birthday, Luffy-san!" Brook sang, strumming his guitar. "Thanks!"

"Happy birthday, captain!" Both Nami and Usopp hugged him, Robin soon ruffling his hair.

Sanji gave him extra food, Chopper gave him a check-up, Franky built his a small charm that resembled the mera-mera no mi, Jimbe gave him a tight hug. Everything was perfect!

"Mails here!" Usopp said, watching the birds fly past. Its was entirely unexpected to see so many gifts come from Luffy's allies. (Barto was definitely expected though.)

Even the fishmen island gifted him another treasure.

Although Luffy was just some goofy pirate boy who had an outrageous dream, he made so many happy and safe.

Luffy is one of the goofiest characters around. He's a child at heart with a big dream and even though people may doubt him, he's 1005% sure he can do it. Luffy has contributed to many people's childhood and we love him for it. I can't wait to see what happens in his adventure and how it'll end.

(i really hope he kicks Akainu's ass for killin Ace like that.)

Happy Birthday, Luffy!