Group Napping - J

Group Napping - Jinbei

Ever since fishman island, when Jinbei saved Luffy, we've always considered him apart of our family.

"Jinbei!" Everyone smiled, hugging the fishman tightly. Jinbei had a hearty, gutful laugh that made you think he was old and wise.

"Welcome to our crew!" Luffy smiled, still hugging onto him. Nami, chopper, and carrot kept hugging as well. The others sat back and watched.

Now, this wasn't the last time they had hugged him like that.

one summer day on the Thousand Sunny, Jinbei decided to enjoy the grass on the deck. Everyone was doing their thing..

Luffy was bothering Sanji. Sanji was offering Robin and Nami food. Zoro was napping in the shade. Chopper, Franky, and Usopp were tinkering with things. Brook was playing music, it was a normal day for the strawhats.

"Well, guess its nap time!" Luffy said, sitting beside Jinbei before laying on him. "Night!" Luffy said, placing his hat on his face.

Jinbei was.. confused? He's being used as a giant pillow?

"Me too, me too!" Chopper said, running over.

One by one they either laid on Jinbei or climbed in a nearby hammock. Even Zoro moved closer.

Jinbei watched it happen and brook just continued his lullaby. This just made the crew more lovable to the older crewmates.

They had a wonder day-long nap.