Chapter 6

_________________________

V was the first one to greet the little one in the room. He talked to her casually and freely which caused Liyeon to kind of forget about the matter from before. After V, all the other members were also casual and outgoing with her.

Suga, the introvert and Jimin, the shy guy also blended in with her. The others were surprised at this. But they were more than happy and more surprised when they came to know that Liyeon was an army as well.

She already forgot about the matter that took place a while ago. She was so engrossed in talking to the boys that she didn't even realize that her whole family wasn't in the room anymore.

When she was asked about who her bias was, she shyly replied, "It's Namjoon-shi..."

"Here, I thought it was me." Was said in unison by both Jimin and Taehyung. In the next moment, it was again proved that BTS have become truly brothers when Jimin and Taehyung pouted in the same way and crossed one hand over the other.

Liyeon giggled and finally remembered that Namjoon himself was in the room. She quickly looked around and sighed in relief when she didn't see him. It'll be really embarrassing for her after that awkward situation.

But, looking closely, their parents aren't there too. So, she excused herself from the members and went out of that room to look for her family. The others wanted to volunteer, but she refused saying she can go alone.

The others wanted to tell her not to go but stopped seeing Suga giving them a side eye. After she left the room, Jin and Suga were the ones to go after her as they are the only ones who knows about the name incident. Also, they're the ones who know the little boy Namjoon hides deep inside of him. He may act tough and reliable in front of everyone. He maybe strong in front of everyone. But, his eldest two hyungs know the little boy. The little boy who's not strong, who's not reliable and who's not tough at all. The boy Namjoon hides deep inside of him.

Not only that, they also know the older brother who's still suffering from the loss of his sister, his little lion. The 27 year old man is still that 17 year old teenager who looked through the whole town in search for his sister. And, he still suffers. Alone. He still blames himself. He still thinks that he's the one who lost his sister. If he hadn't gone out without the parents permission to buy ice cream with his sister, none of this wouldn't happen.

She'd still be with him. In his arms. Under his protection. He'd spoil her lots and the others armies would be jealous for the treatment she gets from her brother. He'd treat her like a princess. A real princess.

The eldest are the only ones who know this. They've seen him waking up in the middle of the night because of nightmares, when they lived together when they were trainees. They've seen him having panic attacks thinking what bad things might be happening to his angel. They've seen him go insane while crying. They've seen the despair he was in.

So, they went after Liyeon. She wandered around here and there, trying to find her family in which she failed in. But she stumbled upon a door. There were voices coming from that room. She knew these voices, they belonged to her family.

As she was going to knock or open the door excitedly, she heard some shouts. Before she could understand the words, Jin and Suga arrived at the scene.

Jin blocked her. Suga stood in front of the door, so he could clearly hear what they were saying.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked.

"I think they are in that room..." She said as she pointed towards the room.

Jin was having a weird conversation with her in order to distract her. On the other hand, Suga heard all the words the three in that room were throwing at each other. Sound of someone sobbing could be heard.

Namjoon... Suga thought.

(Bold - the argument between the three.)

Did you really have to do that? You couldn't just change her name or something? Namjoon.

I don't want to! When I asked her name, she said that and I couldn't bring myself to change it... I'm a mother... I can't... Yuseom said as she broke down in tears.

I don't want to replace our Liyeon... It feels like we're replacing her by giving someone else the same name and surname as hers... Namjoon.

Silence lingered in the air before Namjoon spoke again...

She deserves much better than this. I can't replace her... She's my little lion... I can't just replace her as if it's nothing! I can't, no... I don't accept her as my sister!

Namjoon! His mother screamed.

Just then, Suga barged into the room. Jin had successfully taken away Liyeon from there.

All three turned to look at him.

"Yah. Kim Namjoon. Get yourself together."

"I can't, hyung. Not after all this!"

Suga turned to the couple present and said, "Uncle, auntie... Liyeon is at downstairs with Jin hyung. Please go there now."

The couple looked at each other and Yuseom wiped away her tears, she nodded at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded back.

Yuseom's nod meant, please take care of it, Yoongi.

And, Yoongi's nod meant, I will. Don't worry.

After the couple left, Suga turned to look at the crying Namjoon who's eyes were red and face puffy.

"Namjoon-ah." That's all it took for Namjoon to run and hug his hyung.

He kept crying as he complained about the whole world to him. Suga ruffled his hair. He started speaking, "I know it hurts, Joon. But, you can't do that. You can't keep throwing tantrums anymore. It's time to let go of the past. It's time to move on. I know it hurts you knowing someone else will take your sister's place. But, on second thought, she's also your sister now. She's your little sister now who was also lonely and alone in this huge world. Now, she finally found a family. She wants nothing but love. She's just a child. But, if you keep doing this, she'll think that she's not worth anything and she'll not be able to get the love she deserves. Just because her name is the same as her, you can't treat her like that. There are many people with the same name, aren't there? Nobody can take away your lion's place in your heart, it'll always be hers only. It maybe hard, but give her a new place in your heart. She deserves the love from you cause you're her brother now too."

Suga ended his talk as Namjoon who was listening silently nodded his head. Suga had a sad smile decorated on his face as the rest of the BTS members entered the room one by one.

The maknaes line and J-Hope were so worried cause they always knew their leader was a strong person with a strong shield around himself. No one can hurt him easily. But, seeing the scenery, their hearts broke into pieces. Not that they were disappointed or anything. They were shocked.

Jin already expected something like this when he entered the room. After he had left Liyeon to her parents care, he was coming back to this room when he met the others on the way. They insisted to come and he knew, they have to know this.

Without much waiting, Jin signaled the others to give the leader a group hug. They had a group hug. And, Namjoon promised them to tell them everything afterwards.

But now, he had a much important task to take care of. He had to make everything right. He had to make it up to his little sister. When he said those to things, Suga stared at him with proud eyes.

_______________________

Chapter 6. Done.
Vote and comment, jellies!