Welcome to New York

Becs's POV

"TRAVIS, GET YOUR ASS IN HERE" I scream at the top of my lungs. We were at mom's house for the weekend before both Travis and Jason had to go back to training and I had to go to college. Mom said we have to have "family time" before we all part our separate ways.

"WHAT" he screamed from the other room

"Did you take my Wii again?!"

"YEA!"

I roll my eyes, walk into his room and unhook my Wii

"You take this again and you are dead meat" I said looking at him

He pats me on the head "Oh sis, it's funny that you think I won't." I did the biggest eye roll at my brother and he just did his evil laugh. I walked out of the room and wandered into my room where I found it all packed up into multiple suitcases. I set the Wii into one of the suitcases that was meant for just electronics where it was before Travis stole it. I heard a knock at the door, when I looked up I saw Kylie (the best sister-in-law in the world).

"You know you are going to miss him once you get to New York!" She said as she knelt down next to my suitcase sitting next to me.

"Yea yea I know, I am going to miss all of you guys but I can't wait to get the full college experience!"

"You are growing up way too fast for my liking," she said as she pulled me into a hug. Hugs became the norm around here, with Travis going back to KC, Kylie, Jason and the girls going back to Philly and me going to New York, everyone was going to miss everybody. We pulled away from the hug after we heard an "awwwww" at the door, I glance up to see Jason with baby Benny in his arms. I got up and Jason handed me Benny, he knew every chance I got, I was going to hold her. I brought her into the kitchen with Jason and Kylie right behind me and that is where we found Mom making dinner. She stopped seasoning whatever she had been making, washed her hand and took Benny from me.

'Ugh mom, I just got her"

"Yes and I am her grandmother so that means I can hold her whenever I want" I rolled my eyes and I was about to play my "I am moving to New York tomorrow" card until Wy ran up to me begging for me to play with her and Ellie, I nodded and I was dragging to their playroom to find Travis covered in fake makeup and a wig. I laughed as if I have never seen anything so funny.

"Hang on, I have to get a picture of this" I took out my phone and snapped a picture.

"Seriously B." he said, giving me the "I will kill you" look, I shrugged it off with a little giggle. My brothers are way older than me but I don't really notice the age gap since they always have been in my life and they always made me feel special. I was also a big surprise to my mom and dad and they tried to make their relationship work but they divorced when I was 7. My mom always wanted a girl so when I entered the world, she was filled with joy, she named me Rebecca but nobody calls me that, instead they call me Becs but Travis is the only one who calls me B. I grew up on the sidelines on a football field and watched my brothers play almost every weekend. As much as I loved football, I never played, I found my passion in baseball and my brothers always made it to my games especially when my team made state and won!

"Aunt Becs" Wy said snapping me out of my daydream

"Yes, girly?"

"Don't you look amazing?" She said holding a mirror up to my face where I found myself resembling a clown.

"Yes I do, thank you for my makeover" brushing my hand along her hair. Travis was dying on the floor laughing, I chucked a stuffed animal at him which he caught like a football, walked over to me, threw me over his shoulder and carried me out of the playroom with me hitting his back trying to get free.

"MOM" I yelled

"Travis put your sister down, it's dinner time" Mom said pointing her finger at Travis.

After dinner I helped Kylie clean up the kitchen while everyone else picked a movie for family movie night. After we put the last dish into the dishwasher, Kylie and I walked over to the living room. I grabbed Benny from mom's arms and sat down next to Travis as he was flipping through netflix.

"Does it really take that long to pick out a movie?" I giggled knowing that all of us would never agree and will end up watching Matilda for the billionth time.

"You know what, here you try to find something" Travis shoving me the remote. He instantly regretted that once he handed me control. I go to search and type in "Miss americana, Taylor swift documentary"

"Travis, seriously, you knew what she was going to put on." Jason said, giving him the death stare. I laughed to myself, I make them watch this a lot since I am one of the biggest Taylor swift fans ever.

"This is punishment for not taking me to the Eras tour and me having to buy my own ticket" I said glaring at Travis.

"I said I was sorry like a million times" Travis said, ripping the remote out of my hands and clicking out of Taylor Swift. He clicked over to Matilda and put it on.

"You just didn't want me to see that she rejected you and your bracelet" I said as I pointed to the bracelet with his number on his wrist. He covered the bracelet with his sleeve and said "She didn't reject me, she had to save her voice, it's a very long concert."

"Yea sure that's it" I said sarcastically, giggling. He gave me a little shove then we started to wrestle, Jason hopped in and soon I was standing up near mom and they were on the floor. They always forget I am smaller than them and I can crawl away through their arms. Wy was laughing at them just laying on the floor,

"I wonder what a normal family does on movie nights because this is not it" Mom said with a laugh in her tone.

It was time for bed and this was the last night I was going to sleep in my own bed until I came home for winter break. I said goodnight to the girls and I watched them snuggle into their bunk beds.

"Aunt Becs, will I see you soon?," Wy asked with a little worry

"Of course you will, I will only be 2 hours away from you and if you need anything, have your dad give me a call" I climbed into her lower bunk bed and cuddled her until she fell asleep.

I snuck out of the girls room to make sure I didn't wake them and walked to my room. Everything was in the car at this point except for a couple things that I needed for the night. I reach over and grab my airpods from my nightstand and place them in my ears. I scrolled through my phone, picked out "Never grow up (Taylor's version)" By Taylor Swift, walked to the middle of my room and sat on the floor. I sat and listened to the music, every note flowed through me as if this was the first time hearing these words. I eventually turned towards the door since I felt like someone was staring at me and it was Mom. She sat down next to me, glanced at my phone to see what I was listening to, she nodded once she saw Taylor's face pop up.

"I know it's tough to leave honey, but you are going to have the best time in New York and I can't wait to hear all about the stories and friends you are going to make there." She brushes my hair away from my eyes to see my tears almost leak down my check. I kept it together until I saw Travis and Jason in the doorframe, they came down a seat besides mom and I and we were pulled into a big family hug.