Fall Break with an unexpected surprise

*2 months later* Still Becs's POV

I have been living in New York for about 2 months now and not much has happened. I made new friends and got to explore the city a lot. I was packing to go to Travis's house since he had invited me there for fall break. I had stopped by Jason and Kylie's house about a week ago to check in on them and see the girls, having them be 2 hours away was amazing but Travis was a little far so I had to fly to see him.

"Where are you going?" My roommate Lizzy asked, pointing at the suitcase.

"I am going to my brothers for fall break and apparently he has "big news"."

"What do you think it is," she asked as she plopped herself onto the coach we have in our dorm

"I have no idea but his last "big news" was that he bought himself an ice cream maker. I swear he is a 5 year old boy with lots of money"

"What are you going to do about baseball practice?" Lizzy asked

"I was able to take this week off after I told coach that my brother was not just going to let me sit around the house and do nothing." Travis is known for taking me to the gym and on runs whenever I go visit and it kills me every time.

"Well that good, you have fun and bring me back something from KC"

"I will, I will" I said as I sat up, zipped my suitcase shut and headed out the door.

I landed in KC around 8:00pm and Travis was there to meet me, we did our secret handshake and then chest bumped. I get in his convertible and he puts my suitcase in the trunk,

"So what is this "Big news" that you wanted to tell me about?" I asked as we turned down his neighborhood street.

"Oh yea, I got a new board game that I am dying to play with you." I gave him a look with raised eyebrows.

"Seriously that is you big news" I punched him on his arm, I pulled out my phone to text Lizzy

"Girl this man just said his big news was that he got a new board game" I hit send and put my phone on my lap.

"New case?" Travis asked

"Oh yea I ordered it when speak now (Taylor's Version) came out and I just got it in the mail like two weeks ago" I glanced down at my case seeing Taylor in the purple dress with stars around the case. I smiled, Travis seemed different to me, not in a bad way but almost more happy or cheerful. When we pulled into the driveway, I jumped out of the car and turned to Travis.

"Here is the plan, you get the bag and I go say hello to the real reason I am here." I run to the front door, open it and I am greeted by the 2 best dogs in the world. They start jumping on me and licky my face, I giggle as I step more into the house, something is different, I just can't put my finger on it. My phone buzzes in my pocket, it's Lizzy.

"OMG that is just too funny, although you did call it. You are right, he is a 5 year old" I smiled, liked the text then shoved the phone back into my pocket. I sit on the couch and the dogs jump up next to me telling me to pet them. After Travis is done putting my bag in my room that I will be staying in, he came a sat down next to me,

"So tell me all about college and everything that has happened in the past months" He turned his body towards me to show that he was listening. I started telling him about all the friends I have made and all the adventures I had been on but I am also doing all my homework and keeping my grades at an A.

"Well that is amazing Becs." He said as he got up to get snacks.

"So has anything been different with you?" I said as I turned on the couch to face the kitchen. He rolled up his sleeves and started to make a cheese board and some popcorn,