༺2༻

The ride to college was fairly decent in length, It had only taken me about 5 minutes to get there. As you probably can tell by now, I do not live on campus, sharing a room with someone I didn't know. Yeah... thanks but no thanks, that just wasn't my thing.

As I stepped out of the vehicle I could feel the cold air penetrating through my skin, I made my way inside the building where It was much warmer than the parking lot. 

"Hello Miss Blackwell, please have a seat" Mr. Simon instructed

"We will begin class shortly" Mr. Simon says, looking at his watch

Being that I didn't have any friends in this class, I would normally just stay to myself until class started. I was seated in the front of the class behind Lizzie she seemed to be like me in personality, except she was less talkative I guess.

"Hey" I whispered to her

"Hello" She smiles

"I'm Angelina" I gave her a friendly smile

"Lizzie," She says before turning her head back to face the teacher

"Alright class today we will be talking about Associationism—empiricism, the oldest theory, originally assumed that all conscious experience consists of present sensations, of memory images of previous sensations, and the arbitrary linkages between them forged by the individual's mind in its encounters with the structure of the world." He went on

Somebody, please remind me why I decided to take up psychology again. 

—————————————

After what had seemed like forever  Mr. Simon finally began wrapping up his lecture on Associationism.

"Don't forget to study for your tests on Friday everyone!" Mr. Simon exclaimed as students began making their way out the door.

 Lizzie stood up from her seat and I saw this as the perfect opportunity to try and get closer to her.

"Soo... Lizzie... um, would you like to come over to my house and study later?" I ask

"Sure I just got to go home and grab a few things first though, when are we studying?" Lizzie replies

"Umm... maybe around 4 PM, does that sound good for you?" I say, making sure we're both on good terms

"Yeah that's fine, just send me your address and I'll come over later" She assures, I give her my address and we both exchange phone numbers so she can call me when she's ready to come over.

"Ok bye" I smile grabbing my books from my desk and heading out the door, I have a class right after this one, accounting, I took up this class because I'm just really interested in things like dealing with cash, liabilities, revenues and expenses, all that good stuff. I guess you can say I took up some pretty boring classes. 

Walking  towards my next class and not paying attention I accidentally bumped into Mackenzie who was also not watching where she was going

"Watch where you're going twerp!" She blurted before storming down the hall, her fake extensions flowing side to side as she moved. Why do I feel like she and Tiffany would make good friends?  I chuckled to myself while gathering my books.

After walking down the hall for quite a bit I finally arrived at my accounting class.

----------------------------------

Accounting class went by pretty quickly, maybe that was just because I found it more interesting than psychology.

I grabbed my books and as usual, Bradley was waiting for me outside the classroom, we would normally go out and have lunch together after our second class of the day, it was already 1:30 PM and my stomach was just yearning for some good food.