༺7༻

I still had no idea what to get Bradley for his birthday and since I was on a tight schedule today I came up with my final decision to just pick up something at Belk.

After arriving at Belk I made my way into the men's section and that's when it hit me. Uggs! They're perfect for this cold weather. Not wasting any more time,e I quickly picked up a pair of uggs - in his size of course and made my way to the cash register.

The lady at the counter was lovely, I chatted with her a bit before handing her the money.

"That will be $104.99," The kind old lady says

After swiping in my credit card, I picked up the bag then we both exchanged our goodbyes.

Leaving Belk, I then made a quick stop to pick up a gift bag, I took the Uggs out of the Belk bag and placed it into the gift bag. When I was done I began driving to his apartment. 

After driving for a good 20 minutes I had finally arrived at Bradley's apartment. Turning off the engine I grabbed the gift bag and went to the door.

I knocked on the door but didn't get a response so I tried knocking again. Hmm... that's weird, his car is parked in the parking lot so I know he's home.

Maybe he's just sleeping? lifting the mat I picked up the spare key that he had left for me. I turned the key, opening the door. 

"Bradley!" I called out but received no answer, I called him once more but he didn't respond so I made my way to where his bedroom was

Some noises were coming from the room, maybe one of his friends was over.

Maybe I'll surprise him? I could tell the door was open so I took in a deep breath and walked in front of the door.

"Happy B-" I managed to say before dropping the gift bag with the Uggs falling out onto the floor.

I was shocked, I felt betrayed, disgusted, and mostly hurt. How could he?

The blonde woman was in her underwear while Bradley was shirtless. She was in the middle of taking off his belt before I interrupted

"Ange, wait," His calm voice says, pushing the blonde woman off.

"Don't you dear call me that!" I snapped

"It's not what it looks like" Bradley explains, NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!?!?!?!?

"Who is that b*tch Brad?" The blonde whispers

"Brad if it's not what it looks like then explain why the hell that woman was all over you!" I shouted,

"Baby, I-" He starts

"I don't wanna hear it, enjoy your birthday present" Slamming the door I rushed out of the apartment as fast as I could.

Keep it together Angelina, don't start crying, he's not worth it  I kept telling myself starting up the engine. As I backed my car out of the parking lot I saw Bradley running out of the building through my mirror.

-----------------------------

I know I shouldn't be crying but it hurts like hell, what did I do wrong, why did he cheat was I not good enough? I didn't know what to do or where to go from his house so I just kept driving until I came across a bar. A few drinks won't hurt.

Pulling the car over I gathered myself together, wiping away my tears.

The bar wasn't that crowded which was better for me anyway. I approached the bar tender

"I'll take two shots of the lemon Vodka" I kindly requested, the man began pouring the shots

"I've never seen you around here before, you don't look like the type to be in a place like this?" He says

"Nothing is as it seems" I vaguely state

"Having a rough day?" He asks

"The worst" I mutter, collecting the drinks 

After drinking the shots I hung around for a bit and chatted to a few people. It took a while for the shots to settle in but as soon as it did I became woosy. Maybe I should head home and relax a bit before I have to go and tutor 

Jungkook

It was around 6:30 PM when I arrived home. There was no one in the living room so I just made my way upstairs to my room, closed the door, and fell on my bed.

Boy does it fell good to in back bed

-----------------

Waking up I checked the clock, it was almost 9, I must've had overslept. Remembering that I had somewhere to be soon I quickly grabbed a pair of sweats and a hoodie and threw them on. I have at least 30 minutes before I need to leave.

A delightful aroma was coming from downstairs, and my stomach was yearning for some food, so I made my way downstairs.

The dinner table was set and food was already on the plates, the meal consist of corn, roasted chicken, and spaghetti.

"Took you long enough, I thought I was going to have to send Tiffany up there to come and get you" Mom chuckles serving the last plate.

I glanced over to where Tiffany was sitting and she gave me a death stare. Not like I want you knocking on my door anyway, I rolled my eyes.

We all sat down at the table and ate in silence untill my mom spoke up.

"Why aren't you eating Tiffany?" Mom questions

"I can't eat gluten, it's bad for my skin!" Tiffany whines

"Oh stop complaining and eat" I reply

Tiffany kept whining about her skin and weight but as no one was paying her attention she finally gave up and began eating her food, such a drama queen.

My father gives my mom a look and she gives him a shake of approval.

"Honey Angelina, I have something to tell you," He says nervously, I've never seen him this nervous before which makes me worry. I stay quite

"How do I put this lightly" Dad mumbles

"Dad go ahead, just say it" I demand

"We arranged for you to get Married," Dad says chewing on his spagetti

ARRANGED FOR WHAT!?!?!?!

"You did what?!?!?!?" I say in disbelief

"They will come over for dinner tomorrow and sign some documents," Dad says, I look over at Mom but she just looks down at her plate.

Tiffany who's on the other end of the table was laughing at me hysterically.

"Dad I'm 21, I'm not getting married!" I chuckled

The room was silent for a while and that's when it dawned on me

Jungkook! I forgot I'm supposed to be on the road by now.

"I gotta go I say, rushing up and barging through the door in a hurry.