Parasite Eve.

TWO MONTHS AGO...

There was a newly discovered disease that would turn humans and animals into vicious dangerous monsters. They nicknamed it the ' Zombie Virus. ' it also caused the living thing possessed by the disease to technecally not die for a certain amount of weeks or days. 

meaning they could walk around with the head severed from the body until they gave out, but it would take a few weeks, days, even months for them to give out, depending on how strong they are. 

The symtoms are- going pale and skin slowly turning to a pale muted green, your body starts to decay as in teeth falling out, not feeling hungry and hungry at the same time (like being traumatized for a certain meal. EX- eating the wierd hard peices of chicken that arent suppossed to be hard, it scares you.) and finally, the whites of your eyes going blood shot even though you havent drank or done any sort of drugs.

Oh and.. Craving hunger for the living.. 

The TV flickers on and theres an emergency broadcast playing. Y/N jumps then pays full attention to the TV.

" Attention, please remain calm, the end has arrived, we cannot save you, may god or what figure you believe in be apon you. dont call this a warning, this is not a drill. stay safe and god be apon us all. "

Y/N's eyes widen in shock and she starts panicing as she goes to her car, bairley packing anything and starts driving to the store. when she gets there its chaotic, eventually her vision fades to black.

" Hey, are you alive? " A man has his hand on her forehead, Y/N assumes its for him to check if she was alive.

" Who are you and Where am I..? " Y/N says, her head feeling fuzzy.

" My name is Oliver, Oli for short. Were in a bunker, safe from the zombies, dont worry. you? " He looks calm and collected even in this state of time.

" I'm Y/N and..Z-zombies? " Y/N starts picking at the skin on her fingers.

" Yes, zombies, didn't you see them? " He looks at her confused.

". N-no, not at all. "

" Well Y/N looks like you need to pay attention better, you could've been killed. "

she looks at him, a little annoyed that he said that, but he was right, she did need to pay attention closer to the smaller things..

" the TV said.. may whatever you believe in be with you, odd question but do you believe in anyone or anything? " Y/N asks curiously.

( My opinion i had to add in the next part cause it felt right and for the ppl who dont know Oli Sykes alot too. hes actually like this irl and I'm not EVER gonna shame him or hate him abt it, its his own opinion not mine. so please dont take it the wrong way cause its not intended that way. )

" I don't believe in god. " He says bluntly

" Ah, I'm in between.. I'm not sure if I do or don't. " Y/N looks down.

" I wish the world was still normal. "

" Same here Y/N. "

They look into eachothers eyes, in a very deep way. there was something in Olivers eyes that felt.. alone, afraid and abandoned..

There were several other people in there, about 5 older men, and some older women, it looked like they were the youngest here. Oliver was 34 and you were 30.

But you guys were so close you could keep your conversation private, the others were just panicing. It was nice for you both to be the only ones having a normal-ish conversation.