Itch For The Cure. ( When Will We Be Free? )

PRESENT DAY..

( Will be short cuz the song is short and the song transitions into Kingslayer lmao. )

Oli and Y/N are back out into the world, wondering around just seeing whats become of it. Over grown weeds and trees, dead plants, zombies, destroyed buildings are whats left. Oli keeps itching the mark on his leg, eventually it starts to bleed. Y/N notices and she takes his arm away from his leg. 

" Quit it, its gonna get infected Oli. " She says worried.

" But its so damn itchy. Just let me itch it one more time, pleasee?? " Oli says with pleading eyes.

" No. "

Y/N notices Oli's arm is a little paler than before, but she shrugs it off. They walk a little more and Oli starts acting wierd.

" You okay Oli? " Y/N questions, looking at him concerned.

" I'm fine.. " Oli says, he sits down and starts itching his leg violently.

" Look at what you did to yourself! " she screams.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep it from you for so long.. " Oli mumbles back, his blood going underneath his fingernails.

" Let me look at your leg, please! Your gonna tear your flesh apart if you keep itching it..! " Y/N yells bending down and she grabs his hand tightly.

Oli's eyes look a little bloodshot too and Y/N realizes whats happening, she gets up and goes into buildings quickly trying to find a cure. When she finds some medicine to stall the disease, Oli lets out a blood curdling scream. Y/N runs out and she stares at him in shock...

The disease is already spreading, there might be hope that he'll take the meds and it'll stall it until they find an actual cure..

Y/N grabs Oli's mask and rips it off his face, then she grabs a few pills and gives them to Oli. Instead Oli refuses for a second and bites Y/N's hand, she screams and then she shoves the pills into Oli's mouth and forces him to swallow. Then she puts his mask back over his face, she looks at her hand, its already dripping blood with Oli's teeth marks buried into her flesh..