Obey.

ABOUT A YEAR AGO... 

( Ik im going from present to past, deal with it. this song is very into what im gonna write about. be nice, im not gonna do this every chapter.)

Y/N's diary log from 09/02/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY)

The goverment has been very quiet recently.. I wonder if they have something good for us? Oh whatever, I bet their gonna come out and ramble on some mumbo jumbo noone wants to hear about. I mean it seems a little too quiet, they say some stuff every now and again like, " Foods getting a little short, start rationing and saving your food! " but I don't see any difference in our amount of food. It seems normal, if there really wasn't anything going on why would they come out and say that?

Maybe to make people jump and get scared? What are they even planning? This world is too confusing for me to understand. I went out to the store earlier, the aura felt wierd.. like unsafe?

12/04/2019

The world is ending. I'm scared and i don't know what to do, ill go to the store then ill write when I come back home.

12/28/2019

I never returned home. I'm in a bunker with a man named Oli, he seems nice and we talk every day, every hour. Hes funny, oh and theres other people too. All they do is panic, nothing else.. it gets annoying after awhile.

most likely febuary/and maybe the 15th/2020 (written in blood)

WERE ALL GONNA DIE. I HAVE NO HOPE LEFT IN THE WORLD. EVERYTHING HAS GONE TO SHIT. THE GOVERNMENT HAS ABANDON US, EVERYTHING ABANDON US. WE WILL NOT BE SAVED. WE WILL ALL DIE, WE ARE ALL DOOMED. NOTHING EXISTS ANYMORE. SAVE US.

??/??/2020 (in hard pressed pen, almost ripping the paper.)

SAVE US. SAVE US. SAVE US. SAVE US. SAVE US. SAVE US. SAVE US. SAVE US.

05/09/2020

I finally got the date. everyones gone, me and Oli are the only ones left. I saw someone die with my own eyes. fucking horrid. Some FBI agents came but they didn't wanna help, they wanted to kill us in suspection of " infection. " no shit, they wanted the bunker, they weren't looking for any signs of infection. They were going to kill us no matter what so.. Oli killed them first. <--(pressed hardly in pen with underline under the words.)

06/24/2020

I cut Oli's hair and I also cut mine, it was getting long so we just decided to cut it. it would get in the way alot and noone could judge us anymore, so we chopped it all off. Oli looks handsome no matter the length, I personally like it the middle, not too short, not too long but he wanted it all gone. so I did just that.