★彡 1 彡★

(Aimie (Y/n's) pov))

"Bye everyone!" I waved to the camera and blew kisses before ending the live.

"I can't wait to get back home and shower!" Haneul flopped onto the couch of the practice room, breathing heavily.

We had started a live stream for Daisy's birthday and eventually it had turned into a full blown dance off between Haneuel and Daisy, while I was the DJ.

"I'd like to think I won that dance battle." Daisy smirked at Haneul, who couldn't see because her eyes were closed.

"Shut up."

Daisy erupted into a fit of laughter, shaking her head.

I stood up from my spot on the floor and went to Haneul. "C'mon, get up so we can go home!" I pulled her up from the couch and she groaned.

(At the dorm)

"WE'RE BACK!" Daisy yelled, dropping her bag by the door.

The three of us were expecting Nabi and Iseul to come greet us like they usually do, but instead we heard a scream.

The three of us looked at each other confused, before rushing to the bathroom, where the scream came from.

Haneul knocked. "Uhh, what's going on in there?"

Once again there was a scream, followed by a crash. Immediately, I opened the door.

"What the actual..."

Iseul was inside of the bathtub fully clothed, and the shower curtain and rod were in there with her.

"ISSI WHAT DID YOU DO?" I shouted in disbelief.

"There was a spider! I tried to kill it and uh, this happened."

I took a deep breath, calming myself down. "Where's Nabi?"

"She went with Jiah unnie to pick up some food."

I grabbed my cellphone out of my purse and dialed Jiah, our manager.

"Hello? Aimie? Is everything alright?"

"Hey unnie, we're fine, but Iseul broke the shower curtain and we need a new one." I sighed.

Jiah mumbled something I couldn't understand. "I just told the driver to head to the department store to get a new one, that means me and Nabi are gonna get back a bit later with the food."

"That's ok, thanks."

"Of course! See you guys in a bit." She said before hanging up.

"Ok, Nabi and Jiah are heading to get a new shower curtain, so they'll be back a little late."

"No! The food will be cold!" Daisy pouted. "Thanks a lot Iseul!"

Issi stood up, still inside of the bathtub and crossed her arms, a frown on her face. "Hey! It wasn't my fault entirely! I should've let the spider live so it could crawl into your bed at night!" She huffed.

"Guys chill! How about we just watch a movie until Nabi and Jiah get back?" Haneul suggests.

"I think that'll be best." I agreed.

We all watched some random movie. It wasn't really interesting, but it kept us calm for the time being.

The sound of the door opening alerted us.

"We're back!" Jiah shouted.

Daisy and Issi ran to the door, while Hanuel and I trailed behind.

"OOO MY CAKE!" Daisy grabbed the cake from Nabi's hands and inspected it. "It's cute!" She smiled.

"Yeah well put it down, we have to eat dinner first!" Haneul scolded her.

We helped Jiah and Nabi with the bags, and then we sat down at the table to eat.

"We got Daisy's favorite, sushi and fried rice!" Jiah handed each of us a plate.

Daisy was practically bouncing out of her chair. "Thanks Unnie!" She smiled up at Jiah and immediately started eating.

Jiah chuckled.

After we were all done, we opened up the cake box. It was an ice cream cake, coffee flavored. Daisy was a coffee addict.

We lit up the candles and sang happy birthday.

"Make a wish Daisy!" I said.

She closed her eyes and blew out the candles and we all cheered.

"You're officially twenty!" Iseul grinned.

"Our baby isn't a baby anymore." Nabi squeezed Daisy in a hug.

Daisy rolled her eyes with a grin on her face. "Whateverrrr. Let's party people!"

We did karaoke and danced the rest of the night, Jiah stayed and watched, Daisy made her sing a duet with her.

When we were all getting a bit tired, we decided to call it a night.

"I'm going to fix the shower, then I'll be heading out!" Jiah said.

"Ok! Thank you Unnie!" I said, heading to the room.I shared with Haneul.

I face planted onto my bed, groaning.

Hanuel laughed. "Get allll the rest you can get, we still have lots to do in the morning."

I huffed and blindly threw one of my pillows across the room.

"You missed."

"Shut it!"