★彡 3 彡★

(3rd person/author's pov)

The girls had finished recording the songs for their album, which they decided to name, Idyllic.

They decided to film two music videos, one for the title song, and one for a b-side.

They were all currently at the shoot for their music video for the song, "Jewelry". (Original by Lesserafim)

" I can't believe it, our firs Japanese song! I wonder how the Delicates will take it...technically the album isn't A Japanese album, so I hope they won't think it's weird." Iseul ranted as she was getting her hair and makeup done.

"It'll be fine, I'm sure it'll do good!". The stylist reassured her.

Daisy spoke up from the couch, " I dunno...we haven't been getting lots of attention lately, our debut was great, we were really popular, but after that.. We were just, forgotten." She slumped.

"True that!" Nabi's voice was heard from behind the curtain she was getting changed behind.

"Guys, no need to be negative! There are some groups who get no recognition at all! We're lucky we had a successful debut." Aimie scolded the girls.

The three youngest let out a collective sigh, but didn't say anything else.

"Besides, I have a really good feeling about this comeback..." Aimie smiled.

"You say that every comeback!" Daisy snickered.

Aimie frowned. "Because, I have a good feeling every comeback!" She rolled her eyes.

Daisy rolled hers back.

...

After the girls filmed the music video, they were sat in a room to talk about the song and video for behind the scenes content.

"I think the song has a fun beat! But it's also a bit majestic, hence the album name, Idyllic, but I'll let Nabi explain that." Aimie spoke.

Nabi smiled at the camera. "Idyllic means something beautiful, or peaceful.. The song, Jewelry really has a beautiful, but fun vibe, and we tried to capture the peaceful vibe in the music video."

The rest of the girls spoke on their opinions too, and finally the shoot came to an end.

They all changed into their normal clothes, and went back to their dorm.

"I think the shoot went well, now we just have to shoot the music video for the bside, No return." Haneul said during the car ride home.

"I personally love No Return, it could be a big hit!" Jiah, their manager said from the passenger seat of the big van the company had given the girls.

"Thanks Unnie!" Iseul grinned at the older female.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jewelry mv

The music video starts off with the girls waking up in a field, they all have gowns on, and seem to be confused. They realize they have somehow travelled to another dimension. The girls get up and run around the field and explore. They find palaces and cool forests. The scenes cut to show the girls in their regular universe, but they seem to have some kind of glow to them, the entire video they switch from the magical universe to the regular plain old Earth. In the end, it shows the girls back in the real world with their dresses on, running through the streets. They have realized that in the magical universe, they seem to be the perfect versions of themselves, and for a while they loved it, but they ended up realizing that it was just better to be themselves and embrace their flaws in the real world. Throughout the entire video the girls can be seen just having fun.