Epilogue

I sat down at Winter's tombstone. "Hey Winter," I said. "I'm back, after, I don't know, five years. I can't believe it's only been that long."

Five years ago, I lost two people I loved in my life. Winter Clark, my sister, and Dipper. I freed the creatures and became the town hero. But I haven't came back until now, when my parents found out that Winter was dead, they didn't let me come back. I am eighteen years old now, and can go wherever I want.

"I went into the basement before I came," I said. Silence. That's what I expected. "There was the door, and something else." I held out a box that I found in the basement. 'Summer' was engraved into it. "I opened it. I saw the note. I'm glad that I finally found out what happened. Why you left. You had to.

"When our siblings died, and you left. You left because the townspeople were blaming you for their death. They were going to kill you with silver bullets. I never knew that until now. I'm sorry I treated you like shit before."

I left the box on the dirt and walked away from Winter's grave. I started walking to another that said, 'Dipper Pines' on it.

"Hey, Big Dipper," I said. "I just came up with that nickname for you. You like it?" Silence. "I knew you would." I paused before continuing. "I miss you so much. I don't know how I'll love again, but I hope I will. I don't want to spend the rest of my life mourning over you. I just hope."

Then I felt a cold chill go through me. I turned around, and nearly screamed when I saw spirit, that looked exactly like Dipper.

"I miss you too, Summer," the spirit said. "And yes, it's Big Dipper. I can only come back today."

I felt tears sting my eyes, and I tried to kiss Dipper, but I went right through him. "I don't like this either," Dipper said. "I want to kiss you. It's the first time in five years I've seen you."

"I know," I said, wiping the tears away. "I love you Dipper."

"I love you, too," Dipper said. Then he started to waver. "I have to go. Mabel wants me now. I wish she would just lay off me. Goodbye."

"Goodbye," I said. Then Dipper disapleared. I put my hands in my pockets and walked to the exit of the graveyard.

I plan to live in Winter's old house. Mom and Dad bought it when it went up for sale. I'm now moving into it. I want to. It holds so many good memories, this whole town does. But also I want to leave this town, because of the bad memories. But hey, everyone has to live with them.

I got in my car and drove away. While I was driving, I saw some gnomes on the side of the road wave to me. I waved back. All of the creatures love me. Some worship me. But I'm just your regular werewolf, living in Gravity Falls, Oregon.