146-150

Chapter 146: The Liu Family and the Sun Family

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The private room on the second floor of the Skylark Building, standing by the river, with a faint thin ice on the river, joyful colors hanging on the treetops, and villains laughing on the street. The windows in the room are closed, and the stove is burning vigorously, exuding a warm heat, which makes people nostalgic and reluctant to leave.

The two sons in front of the table sat opposite each other, and they were all in the demeanor of everyone, and they were all graceful!

Liu Wenqing looked at him with a look of enjoyment, and began to return to the topic: "My eldest brother is ready to meet you."

"Oh?" The tone is high, revealing a strong sense of interest.

Sun Xing smiled, "This is really funny, no one in Jizhou City knows that I and Liu Wende have always been at odds, and he asked me to meet me, which is strange!" The corners of his mouth laughed as he spoke.

Liu Wenqing saw his indifferent attitude, shook his head and said helplessly: "You should know what he is doing, what are you going to do?"

Sun Xing raised his eyebrows and said lazily: "This is wrong, it should be what you plan to do."

Although outsiders know that Skylark Tower is his Sun Xing's property, he has not lost his mind!

Liu Wenqing and he didn't see him, and said directly: "I hope you can refuse my eldest brother!"

Sun Xing nodded as a matter of course, and the brothers were used to help at the critical moment.

However, he turned his gaze to the small cup of green glazed lotus flowers on the table, which contained green and bright fruit wine, like clear fruits hanging from the branches, indicating a good income.

"Wen Qing, where did you get these fruit wines, this business is really worth it!" There was a faint envy in his tone, too, who doesn't want to earn such a big profit.

Liu Wenqing knew what he meant, and he didn't think about monopolizing it, "You deal with my eldest brother's side, and I will definitely let you do the fruit wine business."

After all, he also has a forty-percent profit in the winery, and customers don't worry about finding it at all, and it doesn't matter if there is one more person or one less person.

Sun Xing is the designated heir of the Sun family, and doing business with him will definitely not be a loss!

"Really?"

Sun Xing's eyes were surprised, and he leaned sideways on the table with his hands, looking at him expectantly.

Liu Wenqing nodded with a smile, "When have I spoken, I won't be able to speak, in a few days, the wine shop will be completed, and you will definitely be indispensable."

"Distillery?" When Sun Xing heard these two words, his voice was raised: "You want to build a wine shop?"

The curvature of Liu Wenqing's lips curled, and his elegant expression became joyful, "It's okay, it's not." I have negotiated with the real owner of the fruit wine, the winery is built in Jizhou City, and you are the first merchant to come to the door!

Sun Xing suddenly stood up from his chair, his heart was full of excitement, "You can do it, Wenqing, you are so powerful, this thing has been occupied, and it will be just around the corner to strengthen your Skylark Tower in the future!"