16-20

Chapter 016: Warning the Subordinates

An Yi / AuthorvoteBookmark

The whole novel network www.qb5.ac, the fastest update of the latest chapter of the space merchant girl's regent princess!

The carriage stopped at the General's Mansion and the main entrance opened.

An Mi'er didn't wait for Chu Cangyan, jumped off the carriage and walked directly inside.

The man who got out of the carriage took a look, sighed helplessly, and chased after him.

Ah Zhen pursed her lips, her eyes looked ahead with infinite jealousy, and Mo San next to her glanced at her, not knowing how thick the sky was!

I don't know how Steward Zhu picked the person, but he picked such an eyeless one!

Ah Zhen saw that even a guard didn't take her seriously, and she glanced at her heart, hum!

When tonight is over, the general will definitely look at her differently!

Ah Zhen raised her head and walked towards the house step by step!

In Yilan Courtyard, Chu Cangyan knocked on the door, coughed twice, and said, "Mi'er, let me in, okay?!" An

Mier was lying on the soft collapse, looking at the door leisurely, drinking tea, and her posture was leisurely!

Chu Cangyan shouted, but Mi'er ignored it!

She wants to see how Ah Yan is going to explain today, this vinegar is too strong, and she can't blindly indulge it!

After a while, there was no sound outside, and An Mi'er frowned, she won't leave, right?!

Don't have any patience?!

As soon as she got up, she saw the window open, and a tall figure in black jumped in!

When she saw the figure clearly, An Mi'er's throat moved, and she said in disbelief: "Ah Yan..."

Chu Cangyan was also a little uncomfortable, after all, with his identity, it was the first time to do such a thing!

But Mi'er's hellish expression is disgusted with him?!

Chu Cangyan's deep dark pupils crossed a light, stepped forward, and grabbed the person: "Mi'er."

An'er came back to her senses, continued her cold posture, sat back down, and hummed casually.

Chu Cangyan pulled the person into his arms, turned around, leaned back, and the two of them lay down on the soft couch in an up-and-down position!

An Mi'er struggled slightly, Chu Cangyan worked harder, and finally she gave up directly and looked up at him: "Who allowed you to come in?!"

Chu Cangyan touched her nose and said kindly: "What's the matter, you're angry?!"

Seeing his softened serious attitude, Amel also felt that she was making a little fuss, but it was just a trivial matter!

Shaking his head, he said softly: "I'm not angry, it's just that I don't like to be controlled by people!"

Chu Cangyan understood what she meant, paused for a moment, and muttered: "Dark Five is just protecting your safety, he is already your person." "The implication is that I didn't send someone to oversee you!

An Mi'er gave him a blank look, and dared to say?!

When did Dark Five go out with her and come back without repeating what she did?!

Chu Cangyan explained: "I'm afraid that you will be in danger, if you don't like it, I won't ask again!"

"Really?"