The Great Meeting

Central Calendar 1st of the month Akpan, 1639, Crimea

-Damn bastards."

The tall man cursed out loud as he watched through binoculars a fleet of ships that looked like the fleet of the Imperial Japanese Army during World War II. The noise of engines and screams of people could be heard on the coast of Crimea, when several Bastion missile defense systems aimed at ships ready to sink the entire potentially enemy fleet at any second.

Transferred by Russia back in 2010, the Bastions were stored for a long time in warehouses, until after they were transferred they decided to put them to guard the new shores of Ukraine. Five of these vehicles were in Crimea, and three of them are currently targeting the Gra Valkan fleet.

Two patrol ships of project 1135 "Burevestnik" did not allow the fleet to pass further, keeping them at a distance.

After a while, a helicopter with Ukrainian markings appeared in the sky, flying to the positions of the DBK. The helicopter began to land when soldiers and support staff began to run up to it.

-"My God, it's a disaster if it's not a day."

A man in a suit and glasses, as well as with a pin in the shape of the Ukrainian flag, hurriedly got up and left the helicopter when it landed, and people in uniform approached him and saluted.

-"The negotiator has arrived!" It was heard from the crowd of soldiers.

-"Good morning, Ambassador Sukhachev, sir."

-- Colonel Radchenko." The ambassador shook hands firmly with a tall man with colonel's shoulder straps.

The former Ambassador of Ukraine to Germany, Sukhachev, stood at the Bastion's BRK, peering at the distant ships.

-"So, do you already have information about who they are and what they want?"

-- There is no complete information, sir, only that they can speak German, we found out when we tried to contact them by means of communication."

Sukhachev sighed and rubbed his chin with his hand.

-- Hmm... they are not hostile yet, and they keep their distance from our territories. Did they say anything?"

--Unfortunately, none of my guys fully understood what they were saying, but there was a guy who studied in Germany and understood German a little, and said that they wanted to talk."

-- I see. So that's why they needed me. Well, let's wait to see what they do."

The group of Ambassador Sukhachev and their guards, along with soldiers, walked along the coastline, closer to the shore and began to observe the unknown fleet.

Five kilometers from the coast of Crimea

A small boat cut through the waves of the former Sea of Azov, launched from the reconstructed battleship of the Atlastor class, the boat had a gray color and markings of the Federal Fleet of Gra Valkas.

There were several FGVN (Federal Gra Valkan Navy) officers on the boat, dressed in dark blue uniforms and armed with assault rifles. A shorter woman sat on a makeshift bench, wearing a coat that mostly hid the uniform she had tirelessly earned by becoming a respected diplomat of the empire. Her glossy blonde hair was fluttering in the wind, held up only by a bun and a cap, which she held with her left hand. Cielia Oudin, a talented young girl and a high-ranking diplomat of the Gra Valkas Federation, grabbed the railing of the boat, restraining herself from constant shaking due to the choppy waves of the ocean. Her goal is simple and crystal clear, to establish contact with a supposed unknown civilization.