Echoes of a Vanished Earth

In the year 2180, the planet Earth had no time to recover from the attacks of an alien race that conquered the ecosystem of our Planet. No one knew where this race came from or why they attacked. But humanity had to find a way to leave Earth, as all military equipment was destroyed, and Earth was no longer safe for life.

It didn't take long, and the Earth was buried under the rubble of the destroyed land. Scientists, technicians and the greatest capacities of the Earth have invented a way to transport the population to a planet called Caragon.

The rest of humanity, which consisted of less than one million people, had to overcome a long journey lasting several years. The chosen ones were the best and strongest that remained of the human race. Many families, children and women had to be left behind on the dying planet due to lack of space on transporters.

After several years of travel, the rest of Earth's population landed on the aforementioned planet Caragon. Getting used to this new planet, its nature, creatures and ecosystem took many years. After several generations, humanity finally began to feel at home again, but another threat awaited them, which was supposed to cause their definitive disappearance from the memory of the universe.