Inhabitants of Rasmos

The inhabitants of Rasmos were a humanoid race, distinct in appearance from the Earthlings who had found shelter on Caragon. Standing taller than the average human, the Rasmosians possessed a slender and graceful build, their proportions conveying both strength and elegance. Their skin, smooth and slightly iridescent, bore intricate patterns that seemed to shift and change in response to their emotions, a visual language that conveyed nuances beyond spoken words.

Their eyes, large and expressive, were the color of vibrant gemstones, ranging from deep blues to shades of emerald and violet. Despite their humanoid form, subtle variations in their facial features hinted at an otherworldly beauty that both captivated and unnerved those who encountered them.

The Rasmosians had elongated fingers, each ending in delicately pointed nails that served as both tools and a testament to their evolved dexterity. Their attire, though functional, was adorned with intricate symbols and patterns, hinting at a rich cultural heritage.

One of the most striking features of the Rasmosians was their hair, which seemed to defy the laws of physics. Flowing like strands of liquid light, it cascaded down their backs in vibrant hues that matched the colors of their eyes. This ethereal mane gave them an almost mystical aura, adding to the enigma surrounding their species.