late night filming

the cast got called to set for a late night filming session. we had to film the scene in episode five where wanda comes out of the hex to confront the director of SHEILD. unfortunately, my character was also in that scene which means i had to be there late at night. womp womp. we arrived at set a little later so we wouldn't be as tired when filming at night. when it finally was dark enough outside, we started shooting the scenes we had planned. we decided to shoot all of my scenes first. thank goodness, otherwise i would've fallen asleep before we even started filming.

after we finish shooting all the scenes my character is in, i head behind the cameras to where kathryn is sitting as she watches us. she already finished shooting her scenes but she was going to wait until i was done.

i sit down beside her and let out a big yawn. "hey sleepy head" kathryn greeted me. "hi kathryn" i say as i try to blink away my tiredness. kathryn smiles as i lean my head against her shoulder. "don't fall asleep yet missy, you've still got scenes to shoot" kathryn mentions as she notices that my fatigue is getting the best of me. "i know..." i say slowly as my eyelids start to feel heavy. eventually, i drift off to sleep on kathryn's shoulder.

once lizzie is done shooting her scenes, she comes to find me so we can shoot the last of our scenes together. lizzie sees kathryn and walks up to her. "hey ka-" she stops when kathryn puts a finger to her lips and points to me, who is still leaning on her shoulder. lizzie smiles as she watches me sleeping peacefully. she whispers, "i'll go tell them she'll be there in a few minutes" before walking back. kathryn nods in agreement. she thought you really needed a rest because you had been working your butt off these last few weeks. she smiled once more as she looked down at your peaceful face.

a few minutes later, kathryn gently shakes me to wake me up. "it's time to wake up..." she says softly. my eyelids gradually open and i get up from kathryn's shoulder. "that was a good nap" i say before standing up from my seat. i stretch my arms a little. i shoot kathryn a small smile before i walk over to lizzie who is over by the cameras already. kathryn smiles back.

once i reach the cameras, me and lizzie start shooting our scenes together. eventually, we finish filming and i was even more tired than i was before. i walk off of the set very sleepy as kathryn puts her arms around me and guides me to her car. she was going to drive us home since i was staying at her house, she didn't want me to be all alone in my hotel room.

we kept walking until we saw her car. she walked me over to the passenger side and opened the car door. she sat me gently in the car seat before closing the door and heading to the driver's side. she got in and started the car before she looked over at me. i was leaning my head against the door with my eyes closed. kathryn quietly chuckled at me as she drove out onto the road.

---

y'all i think i'm burnt out from school 🥲 i literally don't wanna do anything, so i wrote this instead :)

"stay in school barbz!" - L💋

word count: 587