New Book Released!

If you enjoyed this work, you may enjoy my new book Ascension Book 1: Isle of Draconi!

A fantasy romance centered in a far away land, Ascension tells the story of a young women named Frasa on a quest to avenge her families death. Action packed and full of romance, this enemies to lovers tale will enrapture you. 

Book Description: 

"Tell me little bird, who hurt you?"

...

Her family was known as the Plyndrës- pillagers of the north. They invaded lands, stole great treasurers, and murdered those who stood in their way. But, their sins could not go unpunished, especially when they chose the wrong isle to plunder. The Isle of Draconi. 

Frasa Storden is the last of her family members that survived the Draconi's fire-filled wrath. Setting out to avenge her family's death, Frasa heads straight into the dragon's den. Her goal to kill the King of the Draconi: Raavas Draconiennez.

But, upon her arrival, things become complicated when Raavas claims Frasa is his sjêlta- a sacred person in Draconi, a soulmate.

Frasa suddenly finds the lines between enemy and friend blurred as Raavas introduces her to a beautiful culture and people unlike any she's known and a man like no other.