A Strange Town

Ripp grunt woke up aloof from his strange fever dream. Something about the caravan park he has stayed in for years gave him bad vibes. After all, it reminds him of his failed career, and his downward spiral into gambling. Ripp had been sick for 7 days, but he had no money to afford pills from the pharmacy. Instead, he layed in his cheap campervan bed miserable. Ripp swore that his life was over and that he would become old in this campervan. Lilith, the goth girl, knocked on Ripp's door. "Please come outside, Ripp! You haven't spent time with me in years!" However, Ripp replied with the usual "Go away!" and "Bogger off". Lilith kept on insisting, but he didn't take the bait. Eventually, Lilith gave up. "Fine! I'll guess I'll talk to my new space ranger friend. He's a really cute guy". That's when ripp emerged from his lair.

It turns out, that the space ranger Lilith was referring too, was a man lying in the field unconscious in a space outfit

It turns out, that the space ranger Lilith was referring too, was a man lying in the field unconscious in a space outfit. Plastered onto his body armor, was a plaque that read "Star Command: Buzz lightyear". Ripp immediately felt a sense of unease. Strange town was definitely strange: it had aliens, alien abductions, and alien pregnancies. However, his occurance with buzz lightyear stood out the most. Maybe it was because of the smooth, undetailed, cartoony nature of his space suit, or the shape of his head. Buzz was so bizzare, like he didn't even come from the same universe. Ripp shook buzz on the shoulders a few times, but he did not awaken. "Let's ask Pascal", Lilith responded. "He knows a lot about the universe, and stuff, teehee." Ripp agreed, and the two headed for the Curious House, where Pascal resides. "Oh, your voice sounds, so girly!" giggled Lilith, to which Ripp replied, "Oh uh, lets steal some HRT along the way", embarassingly.