Suspicious Activity

Ripp awakened, confused and perplexed, to the sight of a man with spikey hair. "Oh you're finally awake! My name is Emit Relevart", he spoke. Emit was shaking a beaker, with what looked like a flourescent green liquid inside. Ripp looked at his surroundings. It was a lab, but not like the one at Curious Manor as he was used to. It was more polished, shiny and metalic, with neon blue lights which lined the contours on the ceiling, the same color as Emit's hair. "Welcome to the year 2050! It seems like you have fallen through a hole in the timeline". Ripp was shocked, and asked "Why am I here, in the future?!". To which, Emit responded "I'm sure you remember Buzz. When he entered your universe, buzz caused a major glitch. I found a way to fix the universe and to send buzz back home. That's where you come in". Ripp remembered his encounter with Buzz, in the past. "To me, it seemed like all he wanted was power!". Emit mentioned that Buzz would forget his evil intentions,  once all his dark energy was defeated, and once he is sent back to the correct universe. "Unfortunately, your own rip still isn't sealed. It may re-open, and who knows what will happen. Buzz has gone missing though. Both the space ranger, and your father". To which Ripp swiftly responded "My father is missing too?!". Emit replied "Yep. For 30 or so years, general buzz grunt has been missing, ever since the nevada special military operation. I managed to stop you from switching universes by interfering with your rip with a time machine however, but that sent you to my lab." 

Right then and there, Emit pointed out his time machine

Right then and there, Emit pointed out his time machine. The structure was tall and spherical, with four tall prongs curving towards the center. "You went unconscious for about 12 hours, and my crew were on watch". Ripp was curious, and he wondered what Emit's crew looked like. "Oh, I guess I'll show you my crewmates!" emit said eagerly. Then, four astronauts entered the room to greet Ripp. They looked different from buzz lightyear; they were shorter, had small hands, and had a small visor in their suits, rather than a full hemisphere of a translucent helmet. "Meet red, yellow, pink and blue. They fell through a rip and ended up here. They have been great help in my lab."

Emit relevart then said "Perhaps Red can show you what you need to do!". Red nodded, then offered Ripp to follow him. Red let out a soft mumble, but it was hard to hear what he was saying underneath the suit. The pair travelled down a long corridor, with neon lights, wiring, and metal grates across the floor. They entered a room with a squared paper canvas, complete with drawings of a stick figure and some notes. It read "Hey! When you wake up, I need you to access the inter-voidal zone. You know, the place between all universes. This can be done by using my newly invented graviton field! Once you're in there, I need you to find buzz's universe in the past and seal all the rips. Then, go find buzz, and trick him to re-enter your seal. This will override his past entry and send him back home, oblivious, like nothing ever happend, and your seal will be fixed. I also calculated that as of the time you have finished reading this note, you have approximately 4 days before your seal re-opens, and you'll be gone for good. Good luck, Ripp! ;) - Emit" . As Ripp finished reading the last sentence, the lights in the room went out, and he immediately felt unnerved. He could see a shadow lurking, on the dimly lit wall irradiated by the lights from the hallway. It was coming towards him, and Ripp could see the figure pulled an object from its pocket. Out of panick, Ripp spun round and jumped to the side, dodging an attack from Red, who was holding a knife.  "What the hell" he cursed out loud. Sweating and panting, Ripp rolled under a table, and kicked a chair to trip up red. Adrenaline kicked in and he pounced into the hallway, and ran towards the main room, where he had awoken earlier. Ripp was hoping he'd see Emit, or atleast, press the emergency button, which he remembered was on the wall opposite to his temporary bed. However, as Ripp inched towards the end of the corridor, a door shut on his face. The lights were flickering, and Ripp grimacingly turned around. Down the hallway, he saw red again, facing directly at him. Red was ready to run. Ripp went into a panick, banging at the door, and begging them to open. "Help! Emit, are you there! Red is trying to kill me!". However, there was no response. Was this Ripp's ultimate fate?