Chapter 1

There was a sound of explosion and a voice of screaming people outside. In one temple a man was closing the door in hope the attacers won't come here. He turn around ans saw his father ho went down the stairs. 

The man : Father they came for it!

father: Those like them have been many here.

The man approach his father with concern and fear in his eyes.

The man: Father what do we do?

father: Let them come. They will never find it.

They again hear sound of people baging for merci and footsteps approaching the door.

The father gives some kind of key to his son and grab his shoulder.

The father: Here take it! You must leave, go to the secret passage you will find a way out there.

The man: I won't leave you.

The father: You have to. Go to the Azeroth and tell Anduin what happen't here. What ever it takes you must protect the key if they take it, it's all over.

The man: And what about you?

The father: I will hold them of. Now go before-

A explosion hit the door causing both of them fell on the ground. The door was now destroyet and the shadows began approach the temple revealing undead soldiers. The undead soldiers began to surround them, the father hide his son behind him trying to protect him with his own body. 

The undead soldiers drew their weapons on them ready to kill them until they heard footsteps of their master. The sound of footsteps were dark and cold with out feeling as if it was death itself who came for them.

The sound of footsteps suddenly stops, father and son look at the figure ho was standing in front of them. When they eyes met hers they were horrified. The figure steps on the light revealing Sylvanas Windrunner, behind her was her champion Nathanos blightcaller.  

Sylvanas: It took me a long time to find this place.

Sylavnas began to approach them, her dark aura is every step stronger, her dark red eyes burning right to they souls.

Sylvanas: You should be proud. Put them up!

The unded soldiers do as she said. The father still hide his son behind his back.

Sylvanas: I heard that you are man of great visions and in this way we are much alike.

The father: I'm nothing like you.

Sylvanas: Of course but what others see is subestacion you and I know to be a magic.

The father: what you seek is just a legend.

Sylvanas: Then why make so much efford to hide it? Don't play dumb old man, where is it?

The father: I cannot help you.

Sylvanas: No, but maybe you can help your villige. You must have some friends out there right? Or some little grandchildren maybe. *she looks at his son* Or a son.

The undead soldiers who was behind his son made one step foward prepearing they weapons.

Sylvanas: Do you want to their blood on your hands? Thing about it, I can right in front of you kill every innocent people on this villige even your son and make them my undead puppets or you can give me what I've came for and I will let them live, the choice is yours.

The father looked at his villige seeing how the fire where everywhere, how the fire consumes the house's and people ho where tied up in front of temple . He then looked at his son seeing his worried expression.

The father: Athelstan *he rise his arm to him* give me the key.

Athelstan (son): But father-

The father: I said givit to me!

The son knows as a Athelstan was slowly gi.vin the key to his father. The father then made his way towards to a carved image on the wall of what looked like a teldrassil tree.

Sylvanas: A teldrassil tree... why am I not suprised.

The father then approach the carved image and pressed a secret button. Suddenly there was a opening sound, father pushed the carved image away as if it was a door revealing long corridor. Also there was a golden door in front of them. 

They approach the golden door and the father stuck the key to the key hole. the sound of the mechanism moved the entire door as if it were a big safe. The door slowly opened revealing room, in the midle of room was a one closed book on the stand. They approach to the book to have better eyes on it and it was a same book with a simbol in the middle.

Sylvanas: At last.

She said as she was reaching the book.

Sylvanas: *she is reaching a hand on the book*This.will.change.everything.

The father: You are a fool if you thing you can control the power of the grimoar.

She stops and gives him a side eye.

The father: That power is unstable, more darker than you think. It will detroy us all.

Sylvanas: We are at war and in the war we have to take a risk.

The father: This is not a war what you're doing, this is genocide.

Sylvanas:...Have you ever been at war old man? If so, you know the commander will do what is necessary to protect his kingdom, it doesn't matter if the act is right or not. He will do anything to win the battle. And that's what I'm gonna do and no one will stop me.

As she touched the book and opened it she saw how it is full of simbols, drawings and spells. As she was about to close the gimoar, she saw a light coming from that book what got her attention. The light began to grow stronger and stronger until that lit up the whole room. The others had to  cover their eyes not to go blind. 

Only Sylvanas had her eyes on that book as the light was still growing. Sylvanas was confused what is happening but still keeping a cool head as the light was stil growing and growing until everything went black for her.

 Sylvanas was confused what is happening but still keeping a cool head as the light was stil growing and growing until everything went black for her