Pretty U

"I want to pick and gather all
The pretty words for you They stick in my
Throat in front of you"

EUNAE POV

Its been around three days since i  auditioned at MNH ent. I was really nervous but i think i did good, i have to wait 2-3 weeks to know if i passed but other than that me and yungyu have gotten closer, we spend a lot of time together that it feels weird being away from him for so long. I watch him go to the park and flim videos with his friends every other night, i wonder if they have a tt account, they most likely do.

YUNGYU POV

I over heard some staff saying that there might be a new female trainee, it could be someone else i mean i dont know if any other girls auditioned that day but it could be Eunae. Hopefully it is her, it would be great if she was also a trainee. Other than being worried if she'll be accepted or not, the two of us have gotten closer. I found out she really loves wave to earth, imase, nct especially 127, P1harmony, bts, and lot of other artists but those are her top favorites. She likes cute things, especially sanrio and miffy plushes. Shes fluent in spanish and korean, and she wants to learn other languages because she wants to travel the world along with becoming an idol. She likes to dye her hair but her mom is strict so she can only dye it occasionally. She can sing, draw, dance, and rap really good, she'd be an amazing idol if she gets accepted, she has another friend that training under a different company, his name is yoon yechan. Shes been going to get ice cream with me a lot, especially whenever she sees me at the park with the others.

[2 weeks later]

Yungyu

MF MEET ME AT OUR SPOT LIKE RN

AND HURRY

Yungyu

ARE YOU OK?

EUNAE ARE YOU OK?

YES BUT LIKE HURRY UP

Yungyu finally arrived at the park, surprisingly he got there before me. I opened my phone to show him an email sent to me, it was sent by MNH.

"YUNGYU LOOK" i yelled

"YOU GOT ACCEPTED?" He screamed

"YES IM AN MNH TRAINEE" i shouted

"WAIT I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING THEN" he yelled

"What is it?" I stopped screaming to listen to him

"Im also an mnh trainee!" He said

"WHAT" i shouted

"Damm that hurt my ears" he whined

"Why didnt you tell me?" I asked

"I dont know but i kinda wanted to surprise you if you got in" he answered

"..yungyu what would you have done if i didnt get in?" I questioned

"Probably wouldve told you either way and let god decided how our friendship ends" he said

"Why am i friends with you" I questioned myself

"Cause im an amazing person" he smiled