Three

Marlene stood watching the others drag dead bodies after they made sure they were dead. Rick walked over to her and put his hand on her bump causing her to look up at him. Lori stopped to see Rick talking to Marlene with his hand on her bump. "Lori, you still have me."

"I know, but it's the way he looks at her. He never and I mean never looked at me the way he looks at Marlene." She tells him. "I feel like I made mistake for one. Two, I think if I didn't listen to you..."

"Lori, we can start fresh." Shane tells her. "Please give me a chance. You didn't have no issue with us for a long time and now you are having second thoughts because Rick is interested in Marlene and he found out the truth."

Lori nodded as she looked at Rick and Marlene talking. His hand still rested on the pregnant girl's bump and sighed as she wished she never listened to Shane.
~~~
When the funeral services were being held, Rick stood with Marlene and Carl as they started walking away. "Do you blame me?"

"Nope. It was going to happen sooner or later." She tells him. "Thanks for saving me."

"Hey, I'm doing it because I want to know you better and if it's okay with you, be the father of this little one." He says.

Marlene smiled as she kissed his cheek. Walking away, Rick smiled. "Rick?" He looked at Lori. "How did you find out about me and Shane?"

"I caught you two." He tells her. "Marlene didn't tell me anything. I just turned to her because she's pregnant and has looked after Carl while you were busy screwing Shane. Be happy, Lori because I am with Marlene."

Lori nodded as he went to Marlene. She sighed as she wished she never slept with Shane, but it's over now. Seeing how Rick and Carl were about Marlene made her realize that everything was over before Rick got shot. All because Rick fell out of love with her and fell for a pregnant woman.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He says. "Just thinking about you and the baby."

Marlene looked at him. "Rick, why have you been around me? Since you came back and found out about Lori and Shane, you've been around me and caressing my bump. I'm just trying to understand why me."

Rick smiled as he took her hand in his. "The moment I saw you, I saw what Carl saw. A mother and maybe someone I want to actually have a future with. Lori and Shane have been seeing each other for a very long time." He tells her. "That's why I turned to you because I knew you wouldn't do that."

"Never." She tells him as she saw Carl with Sophia. "He's a good kid."

"That he is." He says. "Just like you are a good mother."

Looking at Rick, she knew that she has a future with this man. "What now?"

Rick looked back at her. "We're going to the CDC."

Marlene looked at Carl along with Rick who put his arm around her. They knew that some may disagree, but Marlene just wants a place to have a safe delivery and plus, the virus is from the one source and the CDC is in charge of all the viruses. Knowing the dead walks has Marlene thinking that Rick is right. The CDC is the best choice.