Four

Walking inside the CDC, Marlene held Rick's hand as she had a bad feeling about this. He looked at her as she held onto him. She was scared about this. Feeling a kick had her smiling a little bit. "I think you need to rest after we have dinner." Rick tells her.

"If you don't mind me asking, how far along are you?"

"When I met the group, I was six months, but I don't know about now and the baby could be born anytime." She tells him.

Edwin looked at the couple. "After I take blood, would you two like to see the baby?"

"Yes." Carl says causing Marlene and Rick to look at him. "I want to know if I'm having a brother or sister."

Lori listened to them and watched them. She sighed as she knew that she will never have that life ever again, even with Shane and he wasn't acting like himself either which had her terrified. Walking on the elevator, she saw Rick put his arms around Marlene. Shane kissed her head causing Lori to smile a little bit.
~~~
While everyone was eating, Rick was with Marlene as they were checking on their baby. "Looks like you are almost due. He's positioned himself."

"It's a boy?" Marlene says with tears in her eyes. "Oh my god." Looking at Rick, she told him this. "I never got to know what I was having because of the dead walking. Now I get to figure out his name and that's a blessing."

Rick looked back at the screen and smiled as he couldn't wait for him to meet his son. As Edwin walked out to give Marlene and Rick some privacy, Rick turned her around and kissed her. He couldn't believe it. Pulling back, Marlene smiled. "Can we eat? I'm starved."

"Let's go."

Smiling, the two walked out. Carl looked at them. "Well?"

"It's a boy. She doesn't have much longer till the baby is here." Rick says as they walk towards the others.

Marlene smiled as Carl talked about the baby. She looked at Rick as he looked at her and kissed her. She moaned into the kiss causing Rick to understand what she wanted. She wanted more. "Wait till after you have ate and had a shower." He tells her as she held onto him. "You're mine, Marlene."

"Only yours."

Rick watched her walk away causing him to smack her. She looked at him smiling. Rick couldn't believe that this woman was going to make the rest of his life amazing.
~~~
After eating, Rick saw Marlene walking in with her hair dripping. He smiled at her as she shut the door. Walking over to her, Rick moved her wet hair before kissing her. Marlene held onto him as he walked them to the bed. Laying her down, Rick removed the pants she had on. "Rick?"

"Yeah."

"Are you sure?" She asked as he took her shirt off and kissed her stomach. "You barely know me..."

"I know that, but I know who I want. Do you want to do this?"

Marlene nodded as she wanted him. She's horny and so badly wanting Rick. He kissed her stomach and down causing her to moan. "Oh, Rick." She moaned. "Don't stop."

Rick raised up and kissed her. "We won't." He tells her as he entered her.

Moaning together, Marlene held on to him as he started moving. Not the best choice know that this baby was almost due, but she hasn't had sex in a long time and she wanted Rick. Taking his time, Rick and Marlene moaned together as they were taking their time. They wanted this to last.
~~~
The next morning, Marlene woke up to see Rick still beside her. She smiled as she kissed him. Looking beside him, Rick smiled as he kissed her. "Good morning."

"Good morning." She tells him. "Ready to go have breakfast."

Rick kissed her causing her to smile as they laid back down. Feeling a kick, Rick moved away. "Okay, buddy." He says as he looked at her. "We'll get mommy fed."

Marlene grabbed her clothes as Rick got dressed. She put her clothes back on and Rick, he helped put her pants on. Looking at him, Marlene smiled as she was glad to meet someone that would help her. Taking her hand, the new couple walked out of their room. Marlene heard people talking and looked at Rick as he kissed her head.

Carl saw them and smiled. "Mom!"

Lori looked at him, but he ran straight to Marlene causing her to sigh. Shane looked at Lori as she ended things last night. All because he wasn't himself. Not the one she fell for.

Rick helped Marlene sit down. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." She tells him. "No contractions yet, but I know any day now."

Rick smiled as they started eating. Edwin walked in to see how everyone was doing. Marlene was eating when she heard Andrea. "Why do you have to act like a bitch all the time? Yes, Amy is gone, but who's at fault. All of us. Everyone was so relaxed that no one thought about the walkers. You let her go to that camper unprotected. So let's not start acting like a bitch and a know it all because you're not."

Rick started rubbing her shoulders. "Stay here and relax while we go see what he wants to show us."

"Anything to get away from the stress."

Andrea couldn't believe what she just heard. Marlene never speaks like that and now she's stressing. Walking away, the others looked at Andrea. "She made a point and you don't have to act like that. If anything happens to that baby, it will be on you." Lori tells her. "Marlene deserves to have that child because she is a great mother."

"She took Carl from you..."

"No she didn't." Lori says as Marlene looked at them. "Carl chose her because she kept him safe. Something I couldn't do because of my sneaking around. Now, I'm going to see what's all this about and not stress Marlene out."

Rick couldn't believe that Lori stood up for Marlene. "Thank you."

"You deserve that child and Marlene. I made a mistake, but our relationship was done and over with long ago." She tells him. "Be happy."

"I will."
~~~
Rick came running back to see Marlene sound asleep. "Baby, we got to go."

"Why? Is something happening?"

"Edwin is going to blow this place up. I want a life with you and this baby. So come on."

Marlene stood up slowly. Rick helped her to the front of the building as the others came with the things. Carl had his dad's and mom's things as Lori had her belongs. Lori looked at them and smiled as Shane got beside her. "One more chance." She says. "If you do something to harm Marlene, we're done."

Shane nodded as they managed to get out of the CDC. Rick and Daryl helped Marlene to the car. "Rick?"

"Yeah."

"We got a problem."

"What would that be?"

"I'm having contractions."

Rick looked at her as they got in the car in time for them to duck as the building blew up. He looked at her shocked. "We don't have time."

"No." She cried. "Let's get going. I'll time my contractions."

"Okay." He says kissing her head. "If we have this baby soon, I'll be happy."

Marlene smiled as she closed her eyes. It wasn't long till she gets to meet her son.