'Meeting you'

(Author's Pov)

Black Heaven pack house

Yoongi's office

The alpha of Black Heaven, Yoongi, was sitting in his office chair, busying himself with work, god how much he hated work. If he could just give this paper works and his responsibilities to his secretary then he fucking would.

"Who is it?" Yoongi asks in a cold tone, hearing three knocks coming from his office door. Yoongi was a little annoyed that someone had the audacity to disturb not only his peace and quiet, but also his work time. "It's me, Jake. I have someone here to show you, Alpha." Jake,

Yoongi's secretary, explains to Yoongi. "Alright, come on in" Yoongi says, giving Jake an aproval for him to enter the room.

"Here he is, Alpha" Jake says. Pushing in a cute and angelic looking guy, who seemed scared and trembling. He smelled like rain drops and he also had the scent of an omega. Yoongi turned around to see what Jake was talking about. Yoongi surprised himself when he saw him. The guy he always wanted to see and have. "leave" Yoongi said, not sparing Jake a glance as he just stared at the omega, ushering Jake to leave the two guys alone. Jake obeys, bowed to yoongi and left the two alone.

Yoongi smelled the omega's scent all the way from his table and he smelled like the rain drops, yoongi's favorite smell, he smelled so intoxicating and so addicting to yoongi. if yoongi didn't respect the omega AND himself, he would've jumped in the omega's embrace and burried himself in the omega's scent, that's how much Yoongi loved the omega's scent.

"Hey, sweets." Yoongi tried to get closer to the guy but he stopped when the guy backed up. 'Damn, what the fuck did they do to him?' Yoongi asked himself. "Hey, love. It's okay...I won't hurt you. I promise." Yoongi reassured the omega. The omega seemed to relax a bit, which made Yoongi happy. Yoongi started to walk closer to the omega again.

"A-are y-you gon-gonna hu-hurt me too?" The omega asked, scared of what would happen if he let all of his built up walls down. "No, no I would never do that, love." Yoongi responded softly and with a gentle gaze. "You look too fragile to be hurt by anybody. If anybody does hurt you, I'm gonna be the one to protect you, okay?" Yoongi reassures the guy again, in hopes of him learning to trust yoongi.

"Are you the one that was sold to me by the alpha from the west, sweets?" Yoongi asks the omega. "Y-yes my old owner s-sold m-me to you, Sir" the omega answers yoongi's question with a shaky voice. "What's your name?" Yoongi asks gently. "My name is Jimin, Sir" Jimin says and bows to Yoongi.

Yoongi gently lifts Jimin's face by placing hi hpointer finger under his chin, meeting his gaze with a hint of amusement, "You don't have to bow to me, love.". Jimin looks at Yoongi's eyes, finally, leaving him mesmerized, "B-but aren't you the alpha of the pack, sir". Yoongi Smirks, releasing Jimin's chin and steps back, "And? That doesn't mean you have bow to me.". "I am obligated to bow to you, Alpha, as your property." Jimin says confused why the man infront of him is asking him why he has to bow. like common sense dude?

Yoongi raises an eyebrow and put his hands on his pocket as he stood a few feet away from jimin, intrigued by what Jimin was saying, "Interesting choice of words" he says. "H-huh?" Jimin asks confused. Yoongi pauses and says, "tell me, what else do you think a sold omega is supposed to do?" with curiousity.

Jimin pauses and says, "To obey whatever it is that the alpha orders you to do. To never expect love or respect from the alpha. To never anger them, specially if you are just an omega." Jimin answered trying hard to remember the rules that his previous Alpha had told him.

what Jimin said made Yoongi mad and hurt that Jimin had to hear those things. "Is that so?" Yoongi asked with his deep voice that sent shivers down jimin's spine. "Well you aren't just a sold omega to me, love" Yoongi says, with a gentle smile on his face. surprising, I know.

Jimin looks in Yoongi's eyes, expecting to see coldness and darkness hidden in them, only to be surpised to see sincerety, gentleness and warmth. Jimin was confused on why the alpha was being so nice and gentle with him when he is just a sold omega.

Jimin and Yoongi stared at each other for the longest time as both of them were lost in each other's eyes. Jimin was mesmerized by Yoongi's dark blue eyes. Jimin saw safety in them, he saw protection and he saw care in them that he never saw with anyone in his whole life, not even his own parents.

Yoongi, on the other hand, was staring at Jimin's dark green eyes that had a tint of gold in it. Yoongi saw pain, trauma and sadness tainting and covering Jimin's eyes, and it broke yoongi's heart that Jimin had to suffer so much that it showed in his eyes. "I will kill everyone that hurt, abused and took advantage of you." Jimin was caught off-guard at how yoongi just blurted that sentence out.

Yoongi reached for Jimin's hand and guided it to his lips, "You're under my protection now." Yoongi says in his deep voice, full of sincerety and dominance. It melted Jimin's heart that the alpha himsef felt the need to watch over and protect Jimin, but the question is would Jimin learn to trust Yoongi's words? Jimin did not respond as he didn't know what to say.

As the two stared at each other, they were interupted by a knock on the door. Yoongi rolled his eyes and spoke, "what is it?" Yoongi said in his cold tone, which surprised Jimin because Yoongi was just nice and gentle when he was speaking to him but now he's just really cold. "Alpha Yoongi, the alpha from the west wants to talk to you." Jake says from the other side of the door.

"tell him that i'll meet him in the meeting room in a sec." Yoongi spoke coldly. "That's not the way to talk to your elders now, is it Alpha yoongi?" The alpha from the west spoke as he forcefully opened Yoongi's office door.

Jimin froze as he heard the voice and saw the owner of the voice."Alpha Malcom." Yoongi said the alpha's name bitterly. "Jimin" Alpha Malcom ignored Yoongi as he looked at Jimin with a psyco smile.

To be continued....