Chapter 12: Headache

[Jae Hwa's POV]

I don't know why I was here. I mean I was doing a great job at ignoring him for four days straight but then he sends a text saying "I am sorry". And here I was, showing up to watch them practice their dances. Well, technically, I was secretly watching them practice through the window from outside. 

All it took was a ten minute walk, a couple of boxes stack on top of each other and I was able to watch from where they will never see me. Finding that it will be easy for me to fall down on my butt, I had to hold onto the window frame until the tip of my fingers turn white. Though this position was very uncomfortable, I got a good view. 

As I watch them dance, I wonder what would happen if they were to catch me watching them from here. Ignoring my own thoughts, I try my best to focus on J-Hope. If he has a long face on, I go in and apologize but if he seems fine, I will just go back home without saying anything. 

After a few more songs and dance moves, it ended. Throughout those songs, they were rotating every now and then so now my neck hurts from stretching it to get a good look at him. Five minutes pass and I found myself captivated by his focus, especially when he was dancing. Soon, I even found myself laughing out loud like a crazy person, forgetting that one of the window to my right was open. I mean I couldn't help it. Imagine seeing a guy dance and move his body so perfectly to "Touch my body"(Sistar). It was quite hard to keep it in even for a serious person like me. 

All eyes were on me now. It was weird though. They were all staring at me but I was only looking at J-Hope. We made eye contact and may I dare say there was some sort of electricity or spark as we stare at each other, making the hair on my skin stand on ends.  

Finally getting a hold of my brain, I try to move but forgot that I was standing on piles of boxes and ended up losing my balance. I fell off the boxes and landed flat on my back. Thank goodness it was only three feet off the ground and not six or seven feet but yet I still find myself groaning from the pain. Or was I groaning from the embarrassment of getting caught in action?

I laid there for a nanosecond and was about to get up when a hand shove itself into my face. There, standing in front of me was J-Hope. "So did you forgive me, that's why you came to secretly spy on me?" He smirk as he pulls me up on my two feet effortlessly. 

"No. I just need to tell you something but I guess it can wait since you are busy." I answer him before failing in trying to walk away as J-Hope held onto my wrist. He gave a low chuckle and before I know it, he was already dragging me into the building. Everyone's eyes turn to us once he open the door. 

J-Hope walk me to the other side of the room and force me to sit on the floor right under the window where I was at seconds ago. "This spot is the best view if you want to check my butt out." I roll my eyes as he stick his butt out and point to it too. As if I couldn't see it already. 

"The spot you were at earlier is only the best view for my head." He continue to explain as he point from his butt to his head. After his unnecessary blabbering, they continue with their practice while I try my best not to look over to where he was. 

My eyes must be posses or something because it continue to follow J-Hope around , refusing to look away just once. Even when they were done and was just grabbing their bags, it continue to follow and observe his every move. Though my eyes were acting up and I was quite frustrated with it, I was just glad that he didn't care enough to look my way. He even forgot that I was there because all of them made their way out including J-Hope himself being the last one to leave this room. 

Yes!!! Thank goodness they forgot all about me. Now it won't be so awkward. 

But as I thought that, he close the door with himself still inside. Now it was just me and him with the awkward atmosphere settling down on us. I mean I don't usually feel awkward around him and his presence only brought annoyance to me but I guess I feel all clumsy because of my guilt.