A wondering cultivator

Now almost half of burial mounds is under Wu-ji sect. They dig a huge artificial lake form east to waste. South side of their lake is connected to yungmen lake and now wu ji sects senior discipline wei ning with wei zhan and wei xian are secretly diging a tunnel to connect with Han River with their Peace Lake.

This area was under wens and independent from ancient time none actually know better this place expect wen whose are all gone. So none is here to ask where did this lake come from. Their task is done with some Tides their Peace lake will be permanently connected.

In Wu-Ji sect one side of lake is for fishing and grow waterly vegetables and farm lotus seeds and house hold for representatives.

On other shore huge open training field a market and farm land to their eye end. A huge Carpenter House, A whole area dedicated to Weaver and Knitter for silk and best robes.
Then a long road which lead to main Sect Mansion whose two sides are various small food stall. And end of the road divine healer wei qing's Medical Clinic.

News reached sect leader as Xue Yang is dead. Wei xian and wei zhan instantly teleport Yi city and wait for xiao xingchen. At evening xiao xingchen back. For the shake of god of misfortune a unconscious Xue Yang is in his back. He is in rush to save him. Oh a-qing is also on tao.

They great xiao xingchen but his mind on how to save injured man. Wei xian speak up.

Wei xian : Master Xiao Xingchen, we know each other but you cannot save his man Let's go on a private place we will explain.

Xiao xingchen try to remember any women he know but none, and they want him leave this man to die! He try to calm himself there may be misunderstanding let hear their sides story fast.

Xiao Xingchen lead them coffin house.
Then said,

Xiao xingchen : young master, young maiden, i never met you, still please explain, why i shouldn’t treat him?

Wei zhan look at a-qing and said.

Wei zhan : you can see no need to pretend, describe us as you see left no details, then that injured cultivator.

Said couple reveal their true from. A-qing cannot even blink, she feels to angel from heaven in front of her, yeah blind gege is also handsome still this two even can shape their appearance.

Xiao xingchen felt hurt, a-qing can see, and still pretend and stay with him two years now. He has a very bad feeling now still master his courage and ask,

Xiao xingchen : a-qing?

A-qing jump out of her day dream and describe everything about the angles.

Xiao xingchen : wei wuxian, my nephew, yilling patriarch?

Second young master lan, Hanguang Jun?

Wei zhan : Yes we are.

A-qing knows every gossip about how evil yilling patriarch is and how he kidnapped Hanguang Jun.

Wait but yilling patriarch is too handsome to be ugly. They are more like couple than kidnappers.

Wait a second nephew?  So yilling patriarch is blind geges senior sister canse saren's son. He is not son of servant, he is a biological grandson of legendary immortal Baoshan Saren.

Oh heaven every rumours are really rumours all are fake all are lies.

What do i do, okay they exposed me, i will stuck with them they are rich anyway.