𝑪 𝑯 𝑨 𝑷 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 ᅳ 𝑺𝑰𝑿

"Ah shit", Tig mumbled under his breath as he carefully pulled the needle out of the redhead's arm

"Ah shit", Tig mumbled under his breath as he carefully pulled the needle out of the redhead's arm. Her head was hanging down but she was breathing, he could hear and see it. Even though her chest only moved up and down slowly, she was definitely alive.

The man with the black curls quickly called out to Chibs, who was just coming around the corner after searching somewhere else. As they had promised Happy, almost everyone in the club went looking for Avery without even hesitating.

"Jesus Christ." The Scotsman rubbed his face, the pitiful sight not exactly pleasant. "Hap is going t' lose his mind."

"Would it surprise you?" Tig made sure to throw the syringe well wrapped in a tissue into the trash can next to them so no one else could hurt themselves with it. Then he tentatively patted Avery's cheek. "Hey, wake up, doll. It's Tig and Chibs."

But nothing. Avery merely choked on her own spit as she was still passed out, causing Tig to immediately sit her upright to prevent the young woman from vomiting and choke on her own puke.

"Why would she do something like that?" Sighing, Chibs crouched down and brushed a few strands of hair from Avery's pale face, which was now completely devoid of color. "Let's take her home so Happy can decide if he wants to call Tara."

"I don't know, man, but she's only been clean for about a year. A relapse happens quickly." As gently as possible, Tig reached under Avery's arms and hoisted her to her feet. Since she wasn't exactly heavy, it wasn't difficult to support her limp body.

Nevertheless, Chibs' stepped to the other side, put one of her limp arms around his shoulder, his other arm around her waist, and brought her with Tig to the car in which they had searched the town together. After all, no one knew what condition they would find Avery in, so they left the bikes at the clubhouse and decided to take Gemma's SUV.

Tig grabbed the brown leather jacket that had slipped off her shoulders earlier and threw it into the back seat before he, along with Chibs, placed Avery there too.

"Still, there must have been a reason", Chibs said thoughtfully as he sat back in the car, his elbow leaning against the plastic under the window. Sighing, he let his head fall against the headrest. "Happy will go on a killing spree when he finds out who sold her the drugs."

"If she even knows who sold them to her", Tig replied, starting the car before heading straight to Happy's and Avery's house. "If not, Happy will probably look out for every dealer in town."

"And they'll be lucky if he lets them live." Chibs could understand the killer's angerᅳ but the dealer had basically just done his job.

Happy took a second to look at his stung out Old Lady, still hanging in Tig's arms. Shock, anger, disappointmentᅳ so many emotions intersected that he didn't even know what he was feeling anymore. But fear was one thing he felt quite clearly. No matter how angry he was, the fear that something could've happened to his Avery prevailed.