Human Ft Freddy

Human Name: Frederick but prefers Fred or FreddyHalf Brother: Francis (Yenndo)Age: 20Gender: MaleAny Conditions: Insomnia and PTSDPersonality: Can be quite closed off and unresponsive from other people besides a nod or so, and prefers to keep hims...

Half Brother: Francis (Yenndo)
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Any Conditions: Insomnia and PTSD

Personality: Can be quite closed off and unresponsive from other people besides a nod or so, and prefers to keep himself to himself for the most part. However he's more open around his friends and if fully relaxed, which usually takes a single glass of wine to do so, he can be the life of the party.

Extra: His mother and father were rich thanks to his fathers job, but he prefers to not have any contact with them. They weren't abusive to him or Francis, but when he got older he also started to argue with them a lot because they were trying to force him to take over his dad's scam company, which he refused to do. The constant days of his parents yelling at Francis when he was little, also ended up giving him PTSD, and although not proven, his Insomnia likely developed from the yelling as well, since it happened at night when he was in bed too. He is the only albino in his family, cos no one on his mums or dads side are albino. Thanks to having different dads, him and Francis look nothing alike, tho he didn't let that ruin his relationship with him, and the two have been extremely close, Francis even sneaking him money so he could buy his own things, not wanting to use the money his dad made, since he considered it dirty money.

Due to the Insomnia, he often passes out due to exhaustion, so the others always make sure that at least one of them are with him at all times. They also make sure not to yell around him and Francis as to not trigger their PTSD, and the two often have noise canceling headphones on if they go out to a crowded area.

Frederick doesn't take medication for his Insomnia, but him and Francis have came up with a routine to follow at night, which has helped a considerable amount.

Loves his fancy clothes lol.