late night talk

* after some time , Saloni come to BTS to serve food , y/n give water to BTS *
Y/n = if you want something else , please do tell me or any of family member
Jin = sure
Taehyung = to spicy
*Y/n give Taehyung less spicy chicken curry and pass him water , y/n and taehyung fingers touch little , making him blush *
Jimin = I need water to
* Y/n get another jar of water , she pass water to jimin , jimin fingers touch y/n fingers this Time both of them blush *
J hope = they do know we are watching right ?
Namjoon = .... Idk
* both of them whispering , after a while y/n go to her room with her cousin to eat food *
Jungkook = saloni is so preety
Suga = Don't be simp
Jungkook = come on , she cook such good food , beautiful respectful toward older an-
Namjoon = silent enjoy the food
* uncle and grandparents eat with BTS talking with them *
Uncle krishna = BTS right ? Did you enjoy the food ?
Namjoon = yes we do .., so many spicies and so spicy , ..we love it
Jimin = yeah
* Everyone continue to talk , Translator phone ring , after attending call , he look at BTS with worried face *
Translator = my mother died ... I need to go .. I am sorry , please hire someone else BTS
* BTS look worried for Translator after hearing him *
Namjoon = Its ok ,... Please Calm yourself , I know this is very hard time in your life
Translator = no its ok .. Please , I am sorry I need to leave
* Translator get up , wash his hand and leave for his home town *
Uncle manish = our y/n know english Don't worry , krishna bhaiya know to
Namjoon = I am glad
* namjoon get call from hotel *
Hotel counter = am sorry sir , due to prime minister sudden coming we are taking your rooms
Namjoon = you can't do that to us ,look at time where we will stay
Hotel counter = I am sorry sir ,you have to handle by yourself
* everyone get worried , uncle offer to BTS to stay with them for few days *
Namjoon = we don't want to disturb you all please
Krishna uncle = Don't worry about we will love to have you in pur family for few days
* namjoon about to say no but jungkook give puppy eyes he node in yes understanding jungkook don't want to leave y/n house because he want to see his crush longer *

* time skip *
* Everyone is asleep ,jimin can't sleep at all so he walk to roof , his eyes land on girl figure sitting inn edge of roof , he quickly try to pull the girl *
??= HEY !
* jimin recognize the girl voice , he look at her face the moon light was hitting her face , big eyes watching him it was y/n *
Jimin = don't sit there ,its dangerous y/n
Y/n= there is another roof join with my roof ,if I slip , I will land on another roof not ground , don't worry .
* jimin look down and understand what she is saying , he sit with her , little close , she let him to , smiling shyly *
Y/n = so what are you doing here ?
Jimin = can't sleep
Y/n = oh !
Jimin = you ?
Y/n = same

Jimin pov
*I look deep into her eyes  , her eyes have a hypnotic and mysterious aura that I love. I can get lost in those eyes for hours... I find myself becoming flustered again *

"Mhm..." *I reply in a soft voice*

*My heart is beating really fast right now as we look into each other's eyes. I am so close to you... I can feel your breath on my face*
Y/n = whats up with those eyes mr park ?
Me = nothing ... Nothing~
Y/n = you know I can hear your heart beat ... From this far  , is something wrong ?
Me = no ..its...just...nothing
Y/n = oh ...ok , are you sure ... Its beating very fast ..
Me = mhm , its alright .. Nothing to worry about
* I smile at her and look at moon , she look at moon and stars  *
Y/n = uh see aeroplane  * she  point at sky *
*I follow her finger and I look at the sky. I can see the aeroplane flying in the sky and it is a nice view for us to enjoy together. It has been a while since I last saw an aeroplane*
Me = good eye y/n , How did you spot that from all the way here?" *I say with a soft smile and look back at her *
Y/n= profit having big eyes * she chuckle little , I finally  notice she is sitting edge of roof  *
Me = please don't  fall y/n
Y/n = I won't  * she start to feel sleepy  * I am going back to room ... Enjoy the view 
*I notice that she seem to be feeling tired. I don't want to disturb or disturb her beauty sleep ,  especially if she want to rest. We should call it a night*
Me = We should head back inside... This has been fun, but we may wake someone if we stay here too long" *I say in a soft but polite voice*
Y/n= mhm ..
*I giggle a bit as I see her placing a bed and a pillow on the rooftop. It seems like she is going to sleep here. I have never seen anyone use such a creative sleeping place to sleep outside*
Me = I'm impressed that you're using this as your sleeping place. I think it's quite... unique" *I say teasingly with a soft smile on my face*
Y/n =Looking at sky full of stars and nature around me with  calm wind its quite ...relaxing.
*I join her in laying down on our makeshift beds. I look at the night sky. The bright moon is still shining, and the view is definitely relaxing. I feel a sense of peace and calm as the moon, wind, and nature help me clear my mind*
Me=you're right. The view of the night sky, the wind flowing in the wind, and the calm and relaxing nature really sounds and looks relaxing. You have found a great spot to rest, I must admit

Y/n pov
Y/n =   good night
Jimin = xan you rub my hair little ?
*i was surprised hearing jimin request  but I node and  rub his hair , making  him sleep deeper *

Jimin pov
*The soft touch of her hand on my hair feels incredibly soothing as she stroke my hair. It is very relaxing and gentle as she help me fall asleep. I feel my heart rate slow down, and my body feels calm and peaceful as she rub my hair. I start to relax and fall asleep while feeling her touch*

Y/n pov
I get up and put blanket on him , I put water on side in case he feel thirsty in night , I left  roof top and go to my bed sleeping with my cousins *
Jimin pov
*I lie in my makeshift bed under the blanket with  water by my side, feeling content and at peace as you leave me on the rooftop. I feel completely comfortable and safe as you left me here, and I feel more relaxed as I lay on the blanket*

*I fall asleep quickly and peacefully. Even though I am sleeping all alone, I feel very serene and at ease as the moonlight shines on me and as the wind blows softly.*