sarre

*y/n and jimin finish there food , jimin call waiter for bill *
Waiter= sir its paid by mam
Jimin = when ?
Y/n = its already paid now lets go
Jimin = but the food was expensive
Y/n = so ? Its fine , lets go
* y/n take him to bike , Jimin hold her waist , puting his chin on her shoulder , as y/n ride bike *
Jimin = am I the first guy who is behind you in bike ?
Y/n = mhm .. First guy in almost everything
Jimin = am I your first lover to ?
Y/n = ... No ... It ..was kevin ... He cheated on me
Jimin = ..aw. .. You have me now
Y/n = silence , don't speak
* y/n said in soft tone , Jimin realize he Kinda hurt y/n past injuries which is not heal yet , he rub her stomach softly as she ride bike , soon they reach to mall , BTS and y/n were shopping *
Y/n mom = y/n beta edhr e aa tere liye kpde khrid du
* y/n walk to her mother , her mom show her bunch of sarre making y/n whine like baby , Jimin was looking at her from side enjoying her cute behaviour *
Jungkook = .. Jiminshii .. My baby is not buying sarre , what should I do .. I want her in sare
* Jimin flinch listening jungkook voice so suddenly , he shoot glare to jungkook *
Jimin = who speak suddenly ?
Jungkook = me ...
Jimin = bruh
Jungkook = do something n
* jungkook hold his arm and shake it and whine *
Jimin = idk its your girl , idk about her dude , let me just focus on my Girl
Jungkook = ok then I am going to tell y/n that you click picture when she was sleeping and its your wallpaper to
* jungkook about to go y/n to tell but Jimin stop *
Jimin = fine Just Stop ok ? Saloni .. Look kinda tom boy .. To .. Maybe .. She will buy lahenga. .. So .. Go to lahenga section and give suggestion
Jungkook = hyung you are best but what if she refuse ?
Jimin = its wedding time , she will buy Traditional , jimin turn around to see y/n but she was not there , he start finding here and there *
Y/n aunt 2= keke khojtrh ?
Jimin = aunty ..um y/n...?
Y/n small Sister = she is at changing room
* Jimin sigh in relief , he wait front of changing room for her , the door open y/n come out wearing purple sare , Jimin check her out little Then blush * Jimin = you...look dazzling ....honey * he whisper in her ear giving y/n shiver to her whole body , she blush and look aways , stealing glance of Jimin who is busy checking her out *
Jimin mind = fuck ... She look amazing in sare , after our marriage she will only wear sare nothing else , she look damn Preety , her waist aahhhhh ...mom your son is fucking pervert ...
* Jimin groan in low voice , he look around and start looking for another sare making y/n confuse*
Y/n = who you looking for ?
Jimin = my wife ...
* y/n eyes got wet , she back away thinking Jimin finding sarre for his wife , means someone already have him , she Turn around going another side to buy sare , it was good excuse to hide her own tears , Jimin finally choose sare , he chose dark and sky blue sare , he walk to y/n who was standing in corner sobbing silently , he put his hand around her waist making her face him , his flirty eyes soon turn worried when he notice her wet eyes , all red , nose to *
Jimin = why you crying ? Someone said something ?stop crying , what happened ? tell me
Y/n = nothing
* y/n try to push him gently but he hold her tight , pulling her to dressing room *
Jimin = I ask what happened !
Y/n = nothing means nothing
Jimin = you saying this red eyes , is nothing , don't lie to me , what happened tell me
Y/n = ... You buy sare for.. Your ..wife
Jimin = yes and ?
Y/n = YOU BUY SaRE FOR YOUR WIFE ... Why you behaving like this ...
Jimin = ..wait ... Did yo... * hold laugh , y/n give him hurt look *
Y/n = here I am crying that you already someone else and you..
* before y/n complete jimin pin her to mirror and kiss her eyes *
Jimin = jaan ... You are my wife
Y/n = see you have..wife ... I knew it ..you are playing ar ou.....wait ... .
Jimin = yes ? I have wife ,her name is ms y/n park ..
Y/n = ...oh ...its me ...fokt ka ro diye
Jimin = well this tell you love me to
*y/n blush and push him away gently *
Y/n = no .. I wa..s happ..y
Jimin = oh Really ? Well those tears doesn't look happy tears to me ...
Y/n = sh..ut up ! Get out ...dressing room mea ghusa liya
* jimin didn't move a inch , he show her sare he chose *
Jimin = ... I should help you wearing ...
Y/n = I will wear by myself just get out before someone else come
* jimin smirk and slid his hand to her bare waist ,her breath hitched as he put side of sare to her ghgra , he start making plates , not breaking eye contact , y/n stare into his eye for while and get shy , looking down to his skilled hand Which is making plate , he slowly slowly bent down , fixing plates FROM down , he tuck the plates in her ghgra and kiss her belly button making her gasp *
Y/n = jimin...sto..p ..
Jimin = ...meri jaan aise kaise aapko chor de , aaj to mili hea aap hme
* he wrap sare fully around her , he make last plates around her shoulder ,then kiss her bare. Back *
Y/n = ..this is wrong ... Yo...u ... Not again those little kisses
* y/n blush and leave the dressing room , getting shy , jungkook was out of dressing room taking care that no one will suspect thing , jimin stay at dressing room , smilling ear to ear , he look at sare she was wearing before , inhaling her smell he come out *
Jungkook = aye hye you are so fast just in 2 week you reach dressing room ...drop tips
Jimin = chl ht
* jimin said and trying to y/n to see her in blue sare because he was to busy to flirt with her in dressing room , Finally his eyes land on y/n figure which is standing with her cousin saloni *
Jungkook = bhai mera maal , tumhara maal dono ek jgh

drop tipsJimin = chl ht * jimin said and trying to y/n to see her in blue sare because he was to busy to flirt with her in dressing room , Finally his eyes land on y/n figure which is standing with her cousin saloni * Jungkook = bhai mera maal , t...

( this is y/n sare which jimin chose also y/n hair is very long till knees so back in cover in story )

( this is saloni sare Which y/n chose for her )
Jungkook = ok ok... I need to go hospital ... My heart can't handle this
* j hope look at other side at jimin WHO was just staring at y/n *
J hope = I got it you both are lovesick but behave in public its india men , if her parents saw this , you both are domed
Jimin = ..how can ..person be so beautiful
* Taehyung laugh loudly *
Taehyung = Omo our jimin is in deep love
Jungkook = well y/n is preety to but .. My honey ... Ah ...
Namjoon = we got it , now stop staring or public will beat you both
* suga was chilling with aunties *
Y/n aunt 3= beta dekho to kaisa hea ?
Suga = aunty I think this colour to pale
Y/n mom = ye Ldka kitna acha hea hm logo ki mdt kr rha hea vaha dekho hmari ldkiyo ko
Y/n = maine kya kiya ...
Y/n mom = vhi to tumne kya hi kiya hea
*y/n give done look to her mom and run to her materiel grand mother to complain about her mother , she enter the jewellery shop where jimin , namjoon , Taehyung , jungkook , saloni , chanchal , krishna and materiel grandparents was *
Y/n = maai dekhiye aapni beti ko , daat ti rh ti hea
Y/n grandma = hea bhgwaan Hm ar buchi ya k preshan kr k rkh dele be n ?
Y/n = ha
Grandpa = ha khridari k baad batayenge
* y/n sit beside chanchal and look at jewellery , jimin nudge her little *
Jimin = what is your feet size ?