tease

* jimin look at his burn aalu ki puri then y/n puri , he take his puri to threw at dustbin but y/n scream atop him  *
Y/n = JIMIN STOP !
* jimin turn around take the puri away from him , puting in side *
Y/n = why you throwing it ?
Jimin = its burn
Y/n = and ?
Jimin = its will taste bad , look at your pu...* before he can complete y/n put her finger on his lips , she look at his hand and hold it softly *
Y/n = you made them with so much hard work  ... You throwing it away ?don't you think , I deserve your hand made food ?
Jimin = I will make something else ..wait .
* y/n stop him and pull him to her room * y/n = but I need your aalu puri .
* y/n get little close to jimin , teasing him , she interlock her hand with his , jimin blushing like total tomato *
Y/n= is mr park shy ? Someone hold my hand few min ago , ush shmye to shrm nhi aai , ab aa rhi hea
* y/n press her chest on his , going more close to him ,jimin close his eyes thinking she is going to kiss his lips but  he feel kiss on his forehead , he open his eyes and see y/n peck his forehead , after kiss y/n got shy  and try to run *
Jimin = no * hold her hand , pulling to himself , wrapping his hand to her waist *
Y/n = mr park ... Ah * y/n gasp as jimin kiss her cheeks , jimin smirk and bite her cheeks *
Jimin = sweet as expected
* y/n push him gently and run away *
Jimin = how many days you gonna run baby , one day you will end up in my arms
* time skip y/n Actually do Eat jimin hand made puri , jimin was very happy eating food just beside her *
Krishna = arre manish ki shadi th ho gai hea
Y/n = aise kaise ho gai , hme koi ldki dikhaya bhi nhi , etne sundr mere mama , last time ki trh koi chu ji pshnd kr aaye .
Y/n mom = hm gye the sath mea
Y/n = tb thik hea , nhi to mama log ki choice to sch mea khrab hea .
Manisha = meri choice etni bhi bekar nhi hea
Y/n = ha , chhpri jaise
* Everyone laugh *
Y/n grandma = y/n vilaitiyo ko bolo mahina bhr rh le , shdiya nipt jaye
* y/n turn to BTS * y/n = my uncle marriage is fixed Everyone want you all to join its in 30 days , and in this 3 days there is some Es hm mean ritual of wedding to ..so we like you all to invite for wedding and all rituals .
* bts look at each other , jungkook caught and drink water , he speak *
Jungkook = Actually we lIKE TO STAY
* Everyone flinch hearing his loud voice *
Namjoon = yeah we can join but we need to practice our performance ...
Jin = oh shut up , we are Getting delicious food , clothes ,love
J hope = we can take break for dance and enjoy the time
Suga = Honestly I don't feel like practicing
Namjoon = ok ok fine

*Time skip , Next day almost all people gone to shopping with y/n family , only y/n , jimin and y/n aunt was staying at home *
Y/n aunt = buchi ji puchh babu khaiynge ?
Y/n = mr park do you want to eat ?
Jimin = if you feed ..then of course
* y/n give him side eye  and serve him food , her aunt left to sleep , she didn't react anything as jimin said line in whisper *
Y/n = eat !
Jimin = not until you feed me .
Y/n = you are not baby
Jimin = I have seen your cousin feed you by hand .
*y/n pout and start feeding him by hands ,y/n feed him small bites as jimin enjoy the feeling of her hand feeding him * .jimin = there is salt in rice.
Y/n = no , there is ghee , salt ? I put ghee
*Y/n eat the rice  from his plate  * y/n = thik to hea , there is no salt in it
Jimin = what ?there is salt in rice , check again
* y/n eat rice again , then feed him one more time *
Y/n = khana na khane ka bhana bna rhe ho  , chup chap khao
Jimin = you know why I lied ?
Y/n = yeah because you being naughty child
Jimin = no ... I did it so you can eat with same plate , by your own hand which was feeding me , you know what I mean ? I .. Indirect kiss  you  , now as i eat food , i can taste sweetness  is that your magic baby ?
Y/n = .....yo..ah ...ab , Kha oo chup chap * she feed him until he finish food , she wash her hand and turn to leave but he wrap his hand around her waist , making her heart skip a beat *
Jimin = nervous are you honey ? I can feel your heart beat they are very fast  * pin her to wall *
Jimin = last day i was under you but today you are under me , i kiss your cheeks  last day ,  what about your lips  now  ?
* y/n eyes wided , she push him and start  running all over the house , jimin chuckle  and chase her  *
Y/n = no kisshi , nhi nhi , shadi se phle to bilkul nhi , mummy bchaoo
Jimin = its just kiss baby no need to afraid
* he got her and pin her to wall again , trapping her in his arms , this time he interlock his hand to her , so she won't escape him , her hand was  small delicate , almost like child hand in his , he get closer to her lips , there nose was touching , y/n was breathing heavily *
Jimin = this time I won't kiss you ... But next time if I  got you  , I will kiss your lips until it bleed   * jimin said in whisper to her ears , he give small kiss to her neck ,Then  he let her go , y/ n start to run to her aunt room but one last rime she turn around to see him , she step in her aunt room finding her Sleeping  , she lay beside her and hug her , aunt eyes slowly open and hug her back , rubbing her long hair ,  y/n was having flashback of jimin words , she get so shy that , she hide her aunt arms  *
Y/n aunt = buchi ji thik baru ?
Y/n = ha bsh , aise hi *She said sounding nervous  , before  aunt ask another question  ,  a sound can be hear of bangle seller from little far , y/n eyes shine as she run outside to buy bangles , jimin and y/n aunt follow her * y/n aunt = hmhu soch rhtni h kine k
Y/n = to Chliye khrid lete hea
* jimin come out from house to , he walk behind y/n , watching her buying  bangles *
Y/n = ye vala match krega na lehnga se ?
Sunt = sundr to baate
Y/n = tb ye le lete hea
*Jimin  hold y/n gently and take dark blue bangle  which match her kurti , he slowly slid bangles on her wrist kissing her wrist when bangle slid , he look at her hand with bangles and  blush ,taking her palm to his cheeks *
Jimin = my bee really do look gorgeous  without trying it
Y/n = shrm kro khule aam dore daal rhe ho , shameless
Jimin. = aap jaise  knya ho to dore dalna bnta hea , hea n  meri jaan ?
* y/n wide her eyes hearing hindi from his mouth *
Y/n = ..ho...w ...
Jimin = thori mori aa gai hea , ab hmari jaan ko shmmjne k liye , Ushki language to yaad krni hogi n
Y/n = you learn hindi for ...me ?
Jimin = koi shk jaan ?
Y/n = chup kro , jaan jaan lga rkha hea
* jimin chuckle and kiss her fingers ,then put it on his heart *
Jimin = to ... Kya hm aapko  hm  biwi bulaye  ?
* y/n pull away her hand and look away , she blush at jimin words , looking down and playing with her fingers ,her bangles make little noise ,jimin look more bangles for her , hearing y/n bangle sound ,  ihe look at her , who is still blushing , jimin  look at her full of lovey dovey  eyes  *
Jimin =  Don't  blush like that ... How I will control if you blush like this jaan? Your cheeks are red , I want to bite it
Y/n = no no.. I am not blushing  its because of sun heat ... Yeah sun heat 
Jimin = lying is bad habit my princess 
* jimin chuckle and turn to bangles side , looking at them , he buy more  bangles for her , until he hear guy word from behind *
??= y/n chlo yaha se , hme yaha se nikla hoga

( sorry for bad english honey bees , please feel free to cone nt my mistake , have a nice day , eat well my bees Bye !)