🔟. Escape.

In the eye of the storm, my eyes met yours.❤️

The writer does not support any atrocity or harm to women. The scene is part of the storyline.

Zahir never expected the beauty that Talaal told him about was beyond his thoughts and he was glad that he took the risk. The younger one escaped but the target was here. He didn't plan on coming to the house today but the commotion the princes created calmed down and even the officials were disappointed. He still carefully maneuvered his way to the house and was amazed by the beauty of Yasmine.

The rich client was bargaining over her even if it was for a few hours but he wanted to see her for himself first. After all, she belonged to him now.

Watching her up close now, made him lick his lips. She was better than he expected. Beautiful indeed.

"Fear Allah and leave now!" she pleaded in a yell but her frightful expression just increased his desire.

"Don't fight back princess. I am a gentleman," he grinned.

Yasmine looked around frantically but there was nothing dangerous close to her. Zahir didn't give her a chance to fight as he reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her to him.

"Leave me!" she shouted and tried pulling his hand from her arm. He laughed and held her shoulders tightly. Yasmine struggled and tried kicking him but he caught her leg between his and pushed her down.

"Stay…away!" Yasmine cried and she never stopped her struggle. Even if they gave her something every day to weaken her, she knew she had to find strength now.

Zahir was angered and clamped her wrists together. He strangled her neck and glared at her. "Stop struggling stupid woman!" he growled.

Yasmine spat on his face and used that opportunity to pull her hands from his. She scratched his face even as he tried holding her down again. She clutched his hair and beard and he shouted in pain.

Yasmine shouted and used her knee to kick his groin. He winced in pain and she pushed him off her and tried running when he grabbed her leg and she fell on her face.

Yasmine groaned from the pain and winced when he clutched her hair. He turned her around again and growled.
"You will pay for that," he spat and slapped her cheek. She ignored the pain and held his hand from any more abuse but he soon clamped her wrists on the ground. Yasmine cried out as she felt her strength dwindling already.

"Are you done struggling huh?" he chuckled, forgetting the anger he felt earlier. She was all his now.

Bang! Bang! The sound startled him and it got worse. Zahir was astonished and the thought of what was happening was unbelievable.

Yasmine saw an opportunity and pushed him off her again. She rushed to the mirror and picked it up, smashing it on his head.

"Ugh," Zahir groaned holding his bleeding head. Yasmine rushed to the door and unlocked it before rushing outside. There was a commotion and people were running around. She heard soldiers and didn't wait and she started searching for an exit. She can't let anyone see her or catch her again.

It became worse as the building started falling apart. It was impossible to avoid injury as she escaped and when she saw a small door in a corner, she went through it and found herself in a long corridor. Yasmine didn't stop and kept running. All that was in her head was to escape.

Outside the underground building was a group of soldiers rushing in and Jaasir was watching this unfold from atop his horse. He stopped his soldiers from moving and got the palace guards instead. The client inside was escaping because the brothel had different secret exits and this made him dread that the main culprit might escape.

Luckily, the girls were being rescued. The night was darker because of the dark clouds and it was raining heavily.

Jaasir swiped his hair from his face and clamped his sword tightly. A black horse came closer to his and he nodded at Marwan. "Make sure that the women are rescued. I'll pursue the culprit!" he shouted and with a confirmation from his brother, he pulled the rein of his horse and rushed down the lane.

The thunder clapped and lightning showed on his armor. He kept searching until the rain reduced considerably. Jaasir slowed down as he came upon a silent rein. There were stalls around, devoid of every being. He narrowed his eyes as he looked around carefully for every movement.

He suddenly heard a sound from an angle and rushed over there. The lighting flashed again and he was stunned at who was there.

It was a woman, all soaked from the rain and she limped out of the door of the small house. A transparent pink veil was shielding her body but the indecent clothes she wore were further accentuated by the rain.

She seemed to have heard the hooves of the horse and looked over. Yasmine was already weak from all the running and glad that she escaped but she found herself in this empty lane.

She gazed up at the horse and squinted her eyes as she met those brown eyes again. The lighting did help and she recognized the man from the flower shop but why is he here?

Yasmine knew that fate was toying with her because why would she be seeing this man now? Her breathing was hitched from all the struggles and running and she felt like dying. Is that how it feels to die?

Jaasir was surprised and couldn't move from where he was sitting. The wind blew and pasted his scarf over his face but he didn't care about that as he kept staring at those golden eyes.

What is she doing here? He can never forget these eyes no matter what.

Yasmine couldn't hold it any longer as her orbs turned and she collapsed on the ground.

Jaasir came back to his senses and came down off his horse. He rushed towards her and went down on one knee. His fingers shook as he reached out for her face and moved her hair. He was met with her pale beautiful face and he still thinking of what to do. He never expected that the first time he saw her face he like this but it seemed like their fates were written differently.

Unfavourable but they met? What will this lead to?