1

Location: Earth

On Planet Earth:

Location: Where Unicron Is

Inside Unicron’s Core:

Sideways was busy and trying to figure out where Photonsteel was. He knew his master would not be happy if he found out that she was missing and that she suddenly disappeared. Sideways was looking until he heard something. He looked and he noticed that his master was starting to wake up from his very deep slumber. Unicron slowly awoke. He opened his open optic. He looked and he saw Sideways. But he looked and he didn't see his creation. “Sideways. Where's Photonsteel?” He asked Sideways. “I… I don't know, master. I tried searching everything but it led to a deadend.” He said and replied back to his master. Unicron raised an optic ridge. “What do you mean you can't find her?” He asked Sideways.

“Master. She disappeared. It's like she vanished. She didn't say anything or tell where she was going. And both me and you know that this isn't like her.” He said and replied back to his master. Unicron grumbled. He knew what Sideways was saying. Photonsteel would always tell where she was going. And that this wasn't like her. She never had a behavior like this. And she never would or will betray him. She is always so loyal to him and would do anything for her one true master. The only way it could happen if someone had captured her. And this was a big red flag for Unicron. He suspected that someone or something had to be behind her disappearance. “Where was her last location?” He asked Sideways.

“In outer space sir. The mission that she was doing. And that's when we lost contact.” I tried following in her footsteps but it led to a deadend.” He said and replied back to his master. “I see.” He said. Unicron knew he had to do something. And he had to act fast. He soon thought of an idea. Disguising himself as a human. It was the only way for Unicron to uncover and discover the truth to what happened to his creation. Unicron slowly appeared in his prototype form. “Sideways.” He said. Getting his attention. “Yes master.” He said and replied back to his master. “I'm going on this myself. I am going to figure out what happened to Photonsteel. I'm going to uncover and figure out who is responsible for my creation's disappearance.” He said.

“Yes master. Just inform me if you need any other additional assistance.” He said and replied back to his master. Unicron nodded. “I will.” He said. “Master. If you want me to. You want me to put it where no one can detect your presence and other things.” He said and asked his master. “Yes. Please do.” He said and replied back to him. Sideways nodded. He walked over and started working on his master's prototype form. Soon after a while he was finished. “All done master. Uh. I also put it where your optics are brown and not purple.” He said to his master. He nodded. “Thank you Sideways.” He said and replied back to him. Sideways nodded. Unicron grabbed the stuff he needed. Soon he walked off to uncover the truth to what had happened to his creation. And to destroy whoever made his creation disappear.

Location: Jasper Nevada

Inside The Town Of Jasper Nevada:

Unicron walked in the town. He really didn't like this all bubbly and nice around him. But he had no choice. He had to figure out what happened to his creation. He started walking around surveying his surroundings. He was walking down the sidewalk when suddenly a little kid slammed and bumped into him. Unicron grunted. He growled a little bit. He turned but he didn't see anyone. But he looked down and he saw a little kid. He tilted his head. The kid shook his head. He looked up and he soon was scared. Unicron chuckled in amusement seeing that the little kid was scared of him. But he couldn't blow his cover. So he had to act nice. Which he totally hated doing. He bent down to the kids level. “Don't worry kid. I won't hurt you.” He said to the kid. The kid looked at him.

“Are you sure?” The kid said and asked him. “You look really scary to me sir.” The kid said to Unicron. Unicron chuckled and smiled. He nodded. “Yes I'm sure, kid. Just make sure to watch where you are going kid alright. Don't want you to get hurt.” He said to the kid. The kid smiled. Soon the kid did something that Unicron would never have expected or seen. The kid hugged him. Unicron grumbled and he rolled his eyes. He had to do it. He hugged the kid back. “Now. Get back to your parents' kid. There are things that aren't good around these parts.” He said to the kid. The kid nodded. He then ran off. Unicron groaned. “I can't believe I just did that. What was I even thinking?” He said to himself. He then walked off.

Skip To 3 Hours:

Unicron grumbled. He wasn't having any luck. He then went off to try to contact his creation. He walked and he went into an abandoned house. He walked inside

Location: Abandoned House

Inside The Abandoned House:

Unicron sat down and he closed his eyes. He blocked it away to where no one could trace it. By trying to communicate and contact his creation. He hummed. “Photonsteel.” He said. He waited for her response but she didn't answer. “Photonsteel. My creation. Please answer your master. I know this isn't you when you don't answer back.” He said. He tried numerous times trying to get her to respond back. But nothing. It was just silence. He sighs. “Something is keeping you from responding back to me. But who?” He said and asked himself. He used some things trying to pinpoint and locate her dark energon signature. He looked but he saw nothing. “Damn.” He said to himself. “Whoever is keeping her from me is doing a damn good job of hiding her from me and jamming her communications and other things. And hiding her own dark energon signature.” He said to himself. He sighs.

“But don't worry, my creation. I will find you. And I will destroy whoever took you away from me. I just wish I was there at the time helping you. But I wasn't. I was in that godforsaken slumber.” He said to himself. He opened his eyes. But once he did. He immediately jumped. He placed his servo right where his spark was at. He looked and he saw that it was a different kid than the previous one he saw before. “Dang kid. Don't do that. You gave me a spark attack.” He said to the kid. He looked at him. “Sorry sir. I didn't mean to scare you.” The kid said and replied back to him. Unicron chuckled. “It's alright. You didn't scare me. But why are you out here all alone, kid. Where are your parents?” He asked the kid. “I… I don't have any parents.” The kid said and replied back to him. “Why?” He asked the kid. “I was in a foster home. I never knew my parents. I ran away from my foster parents.” The kid said and replied back to him. He looked at the kid.

“Why did you run away from them?” He asked the kid. “My back. They hurt me sir.” The kid said and replied back to him. Unicron looked at the kid. He was confused about why the kid was saying the word hurt. “Hurt. What do you mean, hurt, kid.” He asked the kid. The kid slowly turned around. He lifted up his shirt and once he did. Unicron's eyes immediately widened at what he was seeing. He had never seen anything like this before. Unicron slowly touched the marks. The kid flinched. “Shh. It's okay kid. I won't hurt you.” He said to the kid. In a calm and soothing voice. Unicron somewhat felt sorry for the kid. He is a ruthless Lord of Destruction. But seeing this takes this to a whole other level. Even though Unicron is an evil Lord. He has seen things that are unbearable. “I'm sorry that this has happened to you kid. You didn't deserve it.” He said to the kid.

“It's okay I guess.” The kid said and replied back to him. Unicron shook his head. “No it's not, kid. No one should hurt or harm a young kid like yourself.” He said and explained to the kid. “C… can I sleep here sir.” The kid asked him. Unicron looked at the kid. He nodded. “Of course, kid.” He said and replied back to the kid. The kid laid down. But the kid did something that Unicron wasn't expecting. The kid laid down next to him. His head soon landed on Unicron's lap. Unicron’s eyes widened at seeing this. But soon a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. The kid snuggled against Unicron to keep warm. He put his arm around the kid to keep him warm. “Sleep well kid. I'll protect you.” He said and whispered to the kid. The kid soon fell asleep. Safe in the Chaos Bringers presence. Unicron leaned back. He closed his eyes. He soon fell fast asleep.