2

Location: Abandoned House

Inside The Abandoned House:

The Next Morning:

Unicron was sleeping until he felt a nudge. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked and saw that the boy was wide awake. "Morning kid. Did you sleep well?" He asked the boy. "Yeah. But I'm starving sir." The boy said and replied back to him. Unicron slowly got up. "Well, how about we go to a small cafe and get something to eat. He said and asked the boy." The kid smiled. "Oh yes please." The boy said and replied back to him. Unicron smiled. "Alright. Let's go then." He said to the boy. Unicron got up on his feet. He gently took the kids hand and started walking with him to head to the cafe and get him something to eat.

Location: Jasper Nevada

Inside The Town Of Jasper Nevada:

Unicron walked with the boy until he noticed a small cafe. He walked with the little one and they both approached the cafe and entered inside.

Location: Cafe

Inside The Cafe:

The boy looked around. Unicron pointed at the small corner where to sit. The boy nodded. They both walked over and sat down. "Sir. Do you have any kids or family?" The boy asked him. "Uh. I do. But I only have a brother. He is my twin. But we don't speak to each other. Family issues." He said and replied back to the boy. The boy nodded. The kid grabbed a menu and he looked at it. "Everything looks so good. I haven't had a good meal for a while." The boy said. Unicron looked at the boy. "You mean you haven't had a decent meal." He asked the boy. "No sir. I haven't. This is almost my first decent meal that I have and will have in my life." The boy said and replied back to him. He nodded. "Well, pick whatever you want to eat, kid." He said to the boy. The boy smiled.

He looked at the menu on what to eat. Soon a waitress walked over. The boy looked up. "Hi. I want this. I want pancakes with bacon and toast. And I want orange juice." The boy said to the waitress. The waitress smiled and nodded. She wrote down the order. She looked at Unicron. "And for you sir. What can I get for you to drink and eat?" She said and asked him. "I'll take a black coffee. And I'll just get the ham and cheese omelet." He said and replied back to the waitress. The waitress nodded and wrote down the order. She then went to complete the order. Soon after, the waitress came back with the drinks. She poured the coffee and she gave the kid some orange juice. She then walked off to wait for their meals. Soon after a while the food came. The waitress sat the food down on the table.

She then walked off to finish and take care of the other customers. "Sir. I need that syrup right there for my pancakes." The boy said and asked him. Unicron nodded. He handed the syrup over to the boy. The boy took the syrup and he spread it around on his pancakes. He sat the syrup down. He soon started eating his pancakes. "So mister. Can I ask you a question. The boy asked him. Of course you can kid. What do you want to ask me?" He said and replied back to the boy. "Uh... well... Can I call you my... father?" The boy said and asked him. Soon Unicron coughed and choked on the coffee he was drinking. The boy was shocked. "Are you okay sir?" The boy asked him. "Y... yeah. Just you saying if you can call me father." He said and replied back to the boy. Unicron cleared his throat. "Well. My answer to your question is... yes. You can call me your father." He said to the boy. The boy smiled and gleamed with joy.

The boy ate his breakfast and drank his orange juice. Soon the kid was full and he finished his plate. Unicron chuckled. "Seems like you had a big appetite, kid." He said to his son. The boy smiled. "Yeah. I did. Thank you sir." The boy said and replied back to his father. Unicron smiled. "You're welcome kid." He said to his son. Unicron looked at his watch. He noticed they had to get going. Unicron knew he also had to find and locate his creation. Sighs. "We need to get going, kid." He said to his son. "Going. Where are we going... father." The boy said and replied back to his father. "Is it a surprise?" The boy said and asked his father. Unicron smiled. "Something like that." He said and replied back to his son. They both smiled. He loved surprises. Unicron finished his coffee. He got up with his son. They walked up front to the cash register. Unicron paid for the meal and they both walked out.