Chapter 2: The Monster

(Continuation of Chapter 1)

"...TOGETHER!"

Sinon shot her new and better bow at See No Evil, causing him to stumble backwards.

The monster screamed angrily and went to slash at Sinon's position, only to be met by Kirito's dual swords.

"Not impressed." Kirito said with a cold voice, while his blades collided with the enemy's blade. He then parried, causing the See No Evil boss to get stunned temporarily.

Kirito's turned back and met Klein's eyes. Klein nodded as if he new what that meant. He then dashed forward to land a critical hit.

Those two have one hell of a chemistry and connection with each other. Bro-nnection?

See No Evil wasn't dead yet though, as all three of them kept their game faces on.

Sinon with her quick thinking shot an arrow to give her position away. She knew this boss more than anyone, as she quickly predicted his move and ducked to avoid the slash.

Kirito, with his new will to protect, didn't hesitate to run at Sinon's position and impale See No Evil on the back with both his blades.

He made sure to hold onto the blades while impaling him to ensure he doesn't go anywhere.

Klein then knew what to do next. He dashed at the impaled enemy, and delivered his most powerful slash!

And for the coup de grâce, Sinon aimed her new bow and shot it at See No Evil.

HEADSHOT!

The boss then faded to crystals as all three of them got a lot of EXP!

............................................................................

Sinon's POV

I watched with delight as the boss that tormented me faded to crystals. It was a sight to see.

"See you never." I muttered under my breath.

"That was it? I was expecting a badass fight with one of you dying, and I would hold your dying corpse and tell you how much I appreciate you." Klein screamed jokingly

"You've been watching too much anime, man." Kirito said while smirking

"Yeah, and if anything, you're the first one that would die between the three of us. If this was an anime, you would be a side character at best!" I decided to tease Klein.

"No way! I am so the main character!" Klein playfully responded

"Nope, you're the side character. And I would be clearly be the best girl." I said with a proud smile

"What about me? What would I be?" Kirito decided to ask me with an excited smile

"Well,you can be my trusty sidekick and comic relief. The Robin to my Batman." I told Kirito while playfully punching him.

"Me?! Robin? I already got the black outfit. I'm clearly the Batman, or better yet, the main character." Kirito responded angrily, but in a playful manner

"But look at me. We could a female lead this time. Not to mention I got blue hair, people love blue hairs. I'm technically a catgirl, guys love catgirls. Not to mention, a badass with a bow. Your words by the way." I told him while tapping his nose at the end

"Oh yeah? I got drip, as our generation calls it. My attire is awesome!" Kirito tried to fight back

Klein is just in the background seemingly accepting his role as a side character.