So it begins...

A/N: this was adopted from WinterCherryX Book of ideas.

Ink and the 'good sanses' had ambushed Error in a blank AU. As they battled, suddenly a shriek rang out and the AU shook. A portal appeared and red strings caught Error and dragged him through. Error was dragged through to the antivoid.

Error found the antivoid on lock down and the voices fearful. He tried to figure out what was going on and escape, but he couldn't. Slowly, all the voices quieted. This confused Error as the voices were almost never quiet. Error eventually gave up on escaping and just waited for something to happen. He soon found himself drifting off to sleep.

Error awoke to strange magic flooding his soul. It wasn't necessarily unpleasant, but it was overwhelming and unexpected. Error gasped, falling on his knees. A note fluttered down next to Error. He grabbed the note and began reading.

Dear Error,
I am Destiny, another deity. Me and the other deities discovered what Fate was doing and put a stop to it. You won't be forced to destroy, but Ink will still have his abilities and you will have yours. Don't worry, no original AUs can collide thanks to some code we input. Fate was judged for her crimes and will no longer be a deity. It is to difficult to fully destroy or demote a deity, so Fate will still be very powerful. She won't remember her past in her new life. This brings us to Fate's, well, fate. She will be a god, or rather godling. You were the most parental of all of this multiverse's current gods, so you were chosen as her parent. Congratulations, you are now pregnant with Fate's reincarnation.
Best wishes, Destiny

One of Error's hands flew to his stomach. He gently pressed against his shirt and felt something underneath. Creating a mirror portal and pulling up his shirt revealed a red and blue stomach with a small white and red soul inside. Error stared for a moment.

Then Error crashed.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed. Once again this was adopted from WinterCherryX Check out their book of ideas if you want to see the original prompt, the prompt was called "little deities destructive caretaker"
Also, Fate will be a skeleton when she's reborn