Part 2

Error groaned as he finished rebooting. 'What happened?' He thought, then the everything that had happened hit him at once. His hands flew back to his stomach. He carefully pulled up his shirt. He saw a red and blue ecto stomach with a small red soul wrapped in red and blue strings. He really was pregnant.

Error decided he would try to get out of the antivoid again but couldn't. He did find he could modify the antivoid. He changed the sky to match Outertale and made it have lots of fields and forests. He created a decent sized cottage themed house. "Hey, Destiny, could you unlock the antivoid? I'm going to need some supplies." Said Error. A faint hum could be heard as the antivoid unlocked. He decided to go ahead and get some supplies. With Fate draining his magic as she formed, he would need to eat at least some to help keep up his magic. He also grabbed some furniture and stuff.

He had grabbed several books on kids and babies to learn how to take care of Fate when they were born. He was currently reading through a book on skeletons when one part caught his attention.

Skeleton monsters are actually androgynous by nature as they can summon both male and female forms. They are also more strongly tied to magic. Due to this fact, it is possible for them to reproduce without a partner if they have enough magic. It requires a lot more magic to do this however, so it's not a common occurrence.
(^this is my headcanon)

He thought maybe he could use that as a way to explain this. He did plan to tell the truth to his brothers and the gang. "Error! Are you there?" Called a voice.

A/N: who should the voice be?
1. Nightmare
2. Horror
3. Dust
4. Killer
5. Cross
6. Geno
7. Reaper
8. Fresh
9. Blue
10. Ink
11. Dream
12. Outer
13. Lust