Part 3

(Geno won the vote by getting two. Reaper also got one vote.)

Error recognized Geno's voice and hid the childcare books in his inventory. He really didn't want to explain yet. "I'm here!" He called. "Error! There you are!" Geno said and came running over. "What happened? No one could get in the antivoid, not even Fresh!" He said. "The antivoid was locked down. Apparently some other deities dealt with Fate," said Error, deciding to give an edited version of the truth. "So she won't cause anymore problems?" Asked Geno. "Not really," said Error. 'Unless you count the troubles they'll give me when they're born and while I'm pregnant with them.' He thought to himself. "Come on, everyone was worried and Goth misses his uncle." Said Geno.

They went through a portal to Nightmare's mansion. In the living room was Reaper, Goth, Nightmare, Horror, Dust, Killer, Cross, Fresh, and Blue. "Error!" Yelled everyone but Reaper. "Uncle, where were you?" Asked Goth. "It's a long story..." said Error and told them what he told Geno. "So, Fate finally got there karma, huh?" Said Dust.

After talking for a bit with his family and friends, Error returned to the antivoid and set up an area in a tent made of his strings. It contained the baby supplies. Pulling out a taco Blue had given him, Error opened a portal showing Undernovela and sat on his beanbag and ate his taco. He hoped to hide his pregnancy for a while, but he knew Geno had been pregnant himself and Fresh and Nightmare were very observant. He sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to hide it long.