Chapter 5: A dehydrated banana & McIntyre Island

The next morning, diego was woken that morning by Lamonsoff's dog curly that sounded like a turkey and Lenny's voice screaming. Diego didn't know what time it was, but Diego could tell it was early. "Lamonsoff, it's five in the morning! Can ya kill the dog now?!"

"Thinking about it!"

Diego groaned and rolled over putting his pillow over over his head, gripping the pillow on the side of his ears "Why won't the Dog shut up?! We're all trying to sleep here!" Diego had tried to go back to bed, he did truly try to go back but the dog seemed particularly loud, diego then got up from the bed before stretching his limps and groaned slightly when his back cracked then walked into the bathroom, diego started his shower and quickely showered before he got changed into a summer bodysuit.

Diego then went downstairs soon afterwards where Rob & Gloria were making breakfast for everyone, everyone was either asleep or just started their days, Rob and Gloria noticed diego walking into the kitchen area. "Morning Diego, dear" Gloria smiled handing him a cup of coffee, which he had thanked her for, he sat down at the island. "Morning Rob, Gloria, how was your night?" He asked looking at the two while drinking his coffee.

"It was alright." Rob told him as he put food on the plate and gave it to diego, he looked down to the food. He than scrunched up his face and picked up this pancake looking thing.

"Is this a pancake?" Diego asked picking it up with two fingers, holding it at a distance and stared at Rob as Fernando and Esmeralda came downstairs with their summer outfits for the weekend.

"It's a banana."

"This," diego started, wiggling the thing in his hand. "Is no banana hermano." Diego's nose scruntched up as he sniffed it. Diego then gagged and placed it back down onto the plate. "No offence Rob but this is not a banana."

"A dehydrated banana." Rob said as
if that made it better, Diego stood up and left the island before seeing his parents awake where he placed a hand ontop of his father's shoulder. "Don't eat the dehydrated food, it doesn't smell good." Diego whispered to his father which his mother heard and nodded, diego just had apple and some cereal, then about an hour later everyone had finally woke up, becky sat at the table tending to the injured bird, Sally sat opposite becky using the breast pump to get milk for the bird, and rob was now explaining to lenny about his dehydrated and all the sorts of vegan food him and gloria were making, Diego was sitting by the window looking out at the water then went back to reading my book whilst drinking his coffee. "A dehydrated banana." Rob told his friend.

"What happened to a normal banana? You peel a banana and you eat it" Lenny said confused looking at the dehydrated banana then to rob. Rob tried to defend his vegan food but then lenny slapped him with the dehydrated banana.

"Well, i'd rather be hit by a dehydrated fruit then a processed..." Rob was cut off by another slap in the face by the banana "processed food" he said looking at Lenny, then diego and lenny laughed.

"I'm just kidding around." Lenny said chuckling.

"You think you are rich and you can slap people arou..." Rob was once again cut off by another slap in the face by the banana.

"I don't think that. Don't say that. Come on rob." Said Lenny defending himself with a chuckle.

Roxanne then appeared down the
stairs in a beautiful dress that
definitely didn't look right for a lake
house. sally stumbled over her words
seeing the other woman, "Those are the christian Louboutin shoes!" Sally said gushing over what Roxanne was wearing.

"Roxanne you look breathtaking"
Esmeralda said staring in awe at Roxanne and coming by herside, looking at her up and down with a smile on her facd

"Thank you Doña Esmeralda, i packed for milan, this is all i have" she spoke shrugging looking at Esmeralda sweetly with a smile but quickly giving her husband a look.